How long would it take for me to read 120 - 140 pages and highlight it?

Do you think I could do it in 4-6 hours?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to say about 6 hours with breaks of course, if you can get clif notes they help a lot and speed up your time, i covered about 300 pages in about 12 hours one day, i think you got this.

What Guys Said 4

• 120 pages isn't that much. Forgot the last time I had to explicitly read that much but I guess it's about an hour and a half for me (well was a few years ago)

• and actually absorb the information? only if you have some practice at speed reading. a nice method is absorbing first and last sentence of each paragraph while reading top to bottom of the page (skimming).

if you read normally, then it'll be close. you're either gonna read and not comprehend.. or you're goin to enjoy, and read at a slower pace.

• If you have to read it all, I don't think so. I'd say 10 to 12 h at least.
    If however you can skip some paragraphs as a whole based on the title than maybe you could get there :D

• 30 pages per hour would put you at about 4 hours total

Can you read a page every 2 minutes nonstop for 4 hours?

What Girls Said 0