How big is 20 grams?

I'm trying to order crystals and it says the size is 20g. How big is that? I keep looking online and i've found nothing.

jesus people wtf, i'm talking about crystals like stones!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the crystal and how dense it is...

• thank you! at least someone is an adult. Generally speaking, how large would a crystal be? like rose quarts or amethyst?

• thank you! okay that helped a lot

• Glad i could help you a bit and thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 7

• 0|1
  • slightly bigger than 19 grams

• Just google "20g to [whichever unit of measurement you prefer]". It's really not that hard.

• And maybe learn the metric system. The whole world uses it and it's very simple and easy to learn.

• I just searched "20g to oz" and got "0.705479 ounces" as the top result. You somehow used Google wrong, how is that even possible?

• that still doesn't help me figure out how big the stone would be

• Depends on how dense it is. If they're small and loose like sand, then it's about a handful I think.

• what about a dense stone? something like fluorite

• Big as ur head

• you can get crystal meth online now? Shit.. better go call up my dealer..

What Girls Said 2

• If you smoke that shit it's probably gone soon and you'll need more. Not want. Need.
    Until you're broke and then you'll start selling your body or shit like that to get more.
    That's why I don't do hard stuff like that. It's nasty shit and does nothing good tbh.

• Just google grams to ounces. 20 grams is less then 1 ounce. Which is a very small amount