Agree or Disagree: Black women have the best/sexiest physical body shapes on average out of the rest of the other race groups of women?

Agree or Disagree: Black women have the best/sexiest physical body shapes on average out of the rest of the other race groups of women?

• Agree
    38% (6)16% (3)26% (9)Vote
  • Disagree
    62% (10)74% (14)69% (24)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)10% (2)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Agree but not with the pictures.

most 'black' women I've seen have really nice toned bodies supple skin long legs nice butt. the pictures you showed are not what i usually see... the women are very pretty but their body type just looks like' does not exercise'. thats not really a type its a non type.

i do think black women when healthy, weight tend to have incredible beautiful strong elegant bodies.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if your preference is fat chicks. Every one of the women in the photos you posted is fat as hell.

4|1
    0|0
    • You must be either from Asia or Europe of you consider them fat or obese by your standards. You haven't see what the REAL fat/obese looks like here in the US.

• Show All
    • You either much really love scrawny ass women with nothing in their body or you've never see a thick woman with a small waist, thick thighs, big boobs and big butts in your entire life.

• Oh no, I've seen plenty of women like that before. I just prefer women with normal proportions and a healthy body fat level. To be clear, I do like women with curves and nicely shaped asses. I just find women with behemoth butts very odd and unhealthy looking and a huge turnoff.

What Girls Said 2

• I think every body is beautiful however I prefer a more athletic figure for myself.

1|2
    0|1
  • Like these ugly ass crackas would know? lol To answer your question... absolutely.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• That's kind of a stereotype and it's one i'm not into... I like girls with a small frame or athletic build. I'm attracted to black women, just not the stereotypical type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree. I'm not attracted to fat girls.

0|2
    0|0
  • They are built nicely and I've dated several. But, most of them have kids
    and for me that's a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I voted NO but (a) these picture do not represent and average black girl (b) these pictures are downright repulsive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't use cherry-picked photos where the women are posing because they are chosen to be photographed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick Hispanic if I had to pick one...

0|0
    0|0
  • This is not really a site where you're going to get a proper mix of results because this site isn't as diverse as others. Most like bones on here.

0|0
    0|0