True or False: Actions speak louder than words?

Most Helpful Guy

• Abso-fucking-lutely. You can say whatever you want, it doesn't mean a damn thing if you don't follow through with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• True. You can say you're going to do something all you want, but it means nothing without the actions to back it up.

What Guys Said 10

• Completely true buddy. When it comes to which women I want to trust I judge them this way.

• Of course it's 1000% true. No doubt about that.

• no poll?

Anyways, I think it's true. It really annoys me when someone says they're going to do something but don't actually do what they said they would do. Like, if you don't want to or aren't going to do something then don't say you will. If you lack conviction at least redeem yourself with some honesty.

• Very true unless you have been there before and done that Its pretty much all talk

• Yes and no. Let's say it this way: A person and his words need to be backed up by actions to have value.

• No cause Actions can't speak, but Actions do mean more than words yes.

• False, because people don't appreciate your actions sometime because they rarely notice good actions. However do something bad and they'll talk about it for weeks.

• That's very true 👏👏

• If I hit you in the face with a drum kit that would speak volumes wouldn't it?

• haha, that reminds me of a joke:
      A guy was in court for assaulting his wife
      Judge: "why did you throw a vase of flowers at your wife?"
      Man: "because of the advertisement."
      "What advertisement?"
      "Say it with flowers."

• False, take for example martin Luther king's speech.

• Totally true. You can say whatever the hell you want, what someone does shows their true intentions.

What Girls Said 6

• In my experience yes. Words are cheap but actions will often tell you what they are thinking and feeling, even if it's something you don't want to 'hear'.

• yes true! The way you act show me the kinda of person you are!

• true always.

• For me actions speak louder than words.
    Anyone can say they love you
    Anyone can say they are nice

• Yes it does

• Actions speak volumes, but sometimes having it vocally said means a lot.