Is Shakira considered a cougar?

Since she's married to Pique who is exactly (Yup they have the same birthday, 2 February) 10 years younger than her. Is she considered a cougar?

She's 38 and he's 28.
Is Shakira considered a cougar?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They look the same age though :)

But yes, she is a cougar because she's a decade older the guy she is with.

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah ten years is a cougar

• Would you be a gold digger if you were married to Pique since he is older?😤😤
    Stop abusing Shakira waka wakawaka

• I gorgeous woman married a handsome guy. I don't care how you call it... but they look good together!

• She is 38? Wow she ages well. She looks his age

• She kinda is. What tells more about her though is that Pique is a major douchebag and if she is married to him that tells a ton about her.

• I say yes xD

• Yeah she is a cougar lol.

• I wouldn't think so. Even your prophet Muhammed himself was married to a much older woman, his first wife. Ten years isn't too bad. As a rule of thumb, I wouldn't be with anyone young enough to be your child. That sets the limit at about 15 or 16 years.

• True, and she was the one to propose to him haha :) I think they look good together, Shakira is a lovely lady and they suit each-other!

• Well kinda yeah, they are so cute though

• Lucky bastard. Plays for barca and married to Shakira. Forget about all the equality bollocks. Men can't be taken advantage of by women. It's pc crap. Men are always in control

• Wow she's pretty

• I think love knows no age :-D

But yes she is a cougar... And a hot one

• I'd say Jennifer Lopez is cougar! 😜

• no becuz they look the same age

What Girls Said 16

• She a pretty women!

• I know, right? I would have liked her way more had she got rid of the blonde business she has going on.

• That I'm not into blondes? Eh, it just limits my options. Kinda wish it was different...

• they both look 28 so hell no

• wow shakira still looks very youthful and beautiful, I know she is known as a latina but she always talks about her arab roots, I remember when she first came out she had the dark hair and she had some songs with arab words in it.

• Yeees I heard her song in Arabic and she belly dances :) well, even her name is Arabic 😋 I think she went to Lebanon like a few years ago

• yea a lot of people do not realize that her name is arabic, and i like her song ojos asi

• That's cute they have the same birthday. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

• i guess that's enough of an age gap for cougar status

• She is. xD

• I would say so. I think 10 years is a significant amount of years, especially at that age.

• No, it's only ten years, lots of men do the same.

• with that age gap, i would say so

although, they look practically the same age

• they look the same age surprisingly

• Is there a word for a woman who's taller than her beau?

• Aaayyy piqueee 😍😍😍👅

• Who cares! She's a milf for sures

• Thats the definition of one

• Is michael duglas a cougar?
    No she is not!

• Ehhh... it depends. I thought a cougar was someone 15+ years older than the male. I saw someone call a woman 3 years older than her boyfriend a cougar, which honestly didn't make sense to me, but it varies person to person. All I know is, is that they are one good looking couple and have a beautiful family.