Why do black men beat up their girlfriends?

I always hear a story about a black man beating on, or killing a black woman. Now, black men are even kiling their white girlfriends! You would hardly EVER hear about a white man abusing a black woman and black men abuse women in general more than white men do. Why? Dont get offended just give me a logica answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• And I qoute "I always hear a story about a black man beating, or killing a black women. Now black men are even killing their white girlfriends!"

So it was acceptable, didn't matter, or wasn't as serious when black women were getting abused or murdered but when it's white women it needs to be brought to attention and even deserves an exclamation mark? 😒

• It shouldn't matter what race is being abused because each and everyone of them are. You seemed to care an awful lot about the caucasian women but what about the Hispanic, Indian, or Asian ones? Tbh you didn't really seem to give much of a damn about the black women just more of the fact that black men were the ones doing it.

Well do you realize Caucasian, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, and any other ethnicty of guys also abuse their women? Why are you singling out the black guys you certainly didn't single out the black women getting abused -_-

• I actually do care about black women. If black women really respected themselves, they would turn to white men.

• Please do not say idiotic things to me. If we turned to white men we wouldn't be black now would we?

And you're nonsense white men beat and abuse women also except they take everything to the extreme and usually for no purpose... Like people have already pointed out shooting up schools, raping women and children, and so much more. So is that really treating us better? beat vs. Getting killed... Hmm I wonder?

But seriously obviously none of it's acceptable so why the hell are you sitting here trying to down a race and men when there's of every race that are abbusive? You and your race are no better so get off of your fucking high horse 👿

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• You ask this shit then ask for a logical fucking answer

• Sorry but white men do this too..
    And may I add that women kill their partners too, it's not televised as much because people think its funny

• No, all races abuse their spouses about equally. It just isn't in the news because it doesn't do to create sensational headlines about white people being awful. That doesn't sell.

• Why do white men beat up their girlfriends?
    Why do Asian men beat up their girlfriends?
    Why do Latino men beat up their girlfriends?
    Why are you a troll?

The world may never know.

• ''You would hardly EVER hear about a white man abusing a black woman''

Heard of slavery? -,-

• I can't even with this question

• First of all I'm black don't be disrespectful abuse has nothing to do with race you dumb pos.

• A better question would be "Why do men? because it's not only black men who beat their women white, Asian, all men from different backgrounds and ethnicities beat their women but you just had to race bait didn't you... Shame on you!

• they're too busy shooting up schools!

• I'm black. The first guy I dated was white. He and one other guy I dated were the only guys to be abusive towards me.

• The other guy was white as well. White men actually abuse and kill women and children more than any other group.

• I'm sorry you experienced that :/
      There are assholes in all groups unfortunately.

• Wow... Generalizing AND being ignorant towards domestic abide that happens from white males. Lovely.

• Source?

I'm from white trash land where lots of guys beat up on women.

What Guys Said 13

• 6|5
  • I always hear a story about a white man beating on, or killing a white woman in their trailer parks. Now, white men are even killing their Asian girlfriends! You would hardly EVER hear about an Asian man abusing an Asian woman and white men abuse women in general more than Asian men do. Why? Dont get offended just give me a logical answer.

Change a few words and viola! Instant racist assumption soup.

• Why do so many white men kill their wife then children (in atl story like that on news right now) F outta here!

• Cause you touch yourself at night.

• Because as their father did before them, they must do.

• Hmm... I see so all of those white guys that have no reason as to shooting up kids in school's actually get it from their dad? Thanks for the explanation 😊

You belligerent prick 😒

• Tbh I honestly didn't expect for that last gif to pop up, or for one at all, I figured you would have something to say.

But instead you posted a stupid gif that actually made me laugh... -_-

• dafuq man?

• wow, that is racist,, both genders and all races are equally guilty of abuse. Its a cornicopia of abuse

• I KNOW you went anonymous for this question for a reason, cough *coward*. I'm black and I've never laid my hands on a woman and I don't plan to.

• Shut up, racist. My roommate's black and the only thing that fucker beats is his dick.

• Sgut the fuck up...

• Social stigmas and racism.

• Probably due to upbringing and enrivonment. Parents are abusive and they grow up in an environment with violence and abuse. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Hmmm... Good hypothesis. So what's your excuse for all of the rich or wealthy white guys that were brought up right by their parents and yet they go on a killing spree.

You know one of those cases where the apple certainly did fall far from tree. Parent's are there for them, got everything they ever and they go kill people for the hell of it.

What's their excuse because their upbringing, environment, parents, etc sure as hell aren't to blame 😒

Don't stereotype -_-

• Why did Rihanna get back with Chris, is a better question