What do you think of a girl pulling her skirt/dress down as she walks?

I dressed sexy today for my date. I want to impress him so i wore this tight dress. When im walking, can't help but to pull it down. Does it look stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that only means that your dress is to tight, so, when you walk, the dress goes up because of the movment, but the gravity is not strong enough to let it down.
    The problem can be solved by taking less tight clothes or longer one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it looks kind of stupid. Don't wear dresses that are so tight that they start to ride up your thighs. Or clothes in general that you constantly need to readjust. It just makes you look uncomfortable and in turn distracts people from what you really look like. They'd just start to wonder why you chose an outfit like that.

What Guys Said 3

• i'm picturing kelly bundy.

yes.

• I think, need a hand

• I just figure she doesn't want to be shooting the beaver to everyone.

What Girls Said 3

• Well not all the time you just don't want to be flashing anyone and rightfully so.

• Its too short.. I don't like it personally because i'll feel like she's putting too much effort to look nice but not getting it right that maybe its too short and should'nt wear something you have to keep pulling down.

• Not stupid... but if you have to do that then it's definitely too short.