What happens if a muslim girl has sex before marriage?

So will no one marry her or something i know every muslim girl that has sex won't be stoned. So what kind of punishment being social or whatever do girl that do it actually get if any?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh probably nothing unless she's from Iran, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia...
    I know quite a few non Virgin Muslim promiscuous girls who live in Muslim countries , she might bring shame to her parents if she comes from a traditional family though, if she gets caught annd they might disown her.
    As for the sharia law (which is not applied by most of the muslim countries, or at least not correctly applied) it demands the witnessing of 4 truthful people who clearly saw the P getting in the V (if they lie it's one of the biggest sins in Islam and can easily get you to Hell because it's a false testimony). They would get lashed (both fornificators) a hundred times.
    Considering the very strict conditions to apply the ruling (I mean who fucks in front of 4 people) it's obviously very very hard to apply it. This is of course the theory, in some countries the practice might be different, especially console the fact that not a single Muslim country applies sharia law correctly ( they either don't or they apply it wrongfully without respecting the strict testimony conditions).

• Yes, this one is accurate, we need at least 4 witnesses to prove they're actually having sex then the law will apply to the couple, it's not easy to simply whip or stone people to death

• so your not supposed to but its kind of a law thats not enforced and people have promiscuous sex sometimes like in america just under ground

Most Helpful Guy

• p.fod4.com/.../..._Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif
    I think you've been misinformed.
    The term Muslim is very ambitious. And Muslims are very diverse, there are over 1 billion of them around the world with a multitude of different cultures and traditions.

There's a lot to explain.
    Premarital sex is a sin in Islam and if someone participates in it its between them and God. In some countries its punishable by law.

In short it depends on where she lives, how religious her or her family is and what their attitudes are. Generally its shameful for both men and women.
    They can be punished, or left alone.

What Girls Said 8

• In some country that practice Hudud law, she will be whipped is she's unmarried and having sex, stoned if she's married and having sex with other man (same goes to man too, unmarrried will be whipped, married man will be stoned)

But in most islamic country (that's not practice hudud law), if she's not pregnant, she always can repent , by praying to Allah and really2 regret with her sin, with the condition, she will never ever do the same sin again. if she's pregnant, the family will try their best to get the couple and marry them, so that they will repent and use the marriage to have sex, and raise the child. mostly, they will try to marry her as soon as possible so that she'll never repeat it again, and use marriage as the way to release her sexual desire. pardon me if I'm not correct

• are you from a muslim country i want a girl from the middle east man its crazy they will kill her though. on the other hand i don't think casual sex is very good.

• Yes, im a muslim too

• I am not sure nothing much. Maybe family shame?

• nah, my cousin got pregnant without being married, she thought she'd get a lot of disappointment from her parents but everyone was just worried about her because she went AWOL for a whole 3 weeks. everyone was supportive so she named the baby after my dad who helped her through it.

another example, my other cousin is unmarried and has a 7 year old and she has this guy always hanging around her who we think is tryna get with her...

I don't know about like SAUDI ARABIA or anything but somalis are generally cool about it even if we're a very religious country.

• well some muslim girls can do it and its a secret. nothing happens. its just between her and god. if it comes out, it seems like the family tries to get her married asap or if she decides to lead a more liberal lifestyle and her parents aren't so strict, they back off too sometimes. thats all I've seen in the west.

• First there has to be correct and reliable evidence by 4 relaible people regarding her committing the actual act (penetration!) Which is highly unlikely (I mean who does this infront of 4 people!!) If the witness affirm both the man and women are lashed. If no one can produce witnesses (which happens in most of the cases) the girl and the man can't be punished at all and it becomes a matter between them and God!

• I'm a Christian but I live in a liberal Muslim country (Malaysia). What happens? The answer is nothing. I have some non-virgin Muslim friends and they got married just like other women. This is in Malaysia, not sure in the Middle East.

• the men didn't care she was a ho?

• Hmm not sure if we should judge them by calling them ho but I guess some of their men can be accepting just like other men too.

• Depends on her culture.

• Religion forbids.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on a ton of factors, the main one being precisely who knows about it.

A lot of the time, "what happens is" she and her partner have a terrific (or at least decent) romantic time, and that's it.

• I come from a Muslim country and I'll tell you that it's different than how the media portrays it. The culture does frown on pre-marital sex but, things are changing with globalization.

• I've known Muslim girls to have anal and oral sex before marriage so that their hymen is still intact.

I'd tongue fuck a Muslim girls fart box any day!

• Read up on the Shafia Honor Killings in Canada. A polygamous man, his second wife and oldest son murdered his first wife and 3 daughters because they felt that they shamed the family.

• They implode. Nothing at least not in the first world parts of the middle east.

• In Sharia law they would kill her.

• She dead

• Depends on where they live mostly but my next door neighbor did and her punishment was that they married her off (immediately after she graduated high school and she was engaged her senior year) to her cousin and her whole family shamed her. I don't know why she didn't just refuse and move out since but for some reason she went along with it

• I live in the U. S by the way if she was in the middle east I think they would have just straight up killed her

• @ashisimo there's a pretty big afghan community where I live and I think if left up to them they would have so I should have said Afghanistan not the entire middle east my bad

• @ashisimo And what's like in Egypt? I haven't got to travel much but I'd like to go there some time