People with eyebrows closer to their eyes are more attractive?

Example KendallPeople with eyebrows closer to their eyes are more attractive? versus Kylie's face

Im just wondering if im the only one who noticed this... Agree or disagree?

• Agree
    31% (5)14% (1)26% (6)Vote
  • Disagree
    69% (11)86% (6)74% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Eye shape and general face shape/jawline matters way more than eyebrow placement.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Beyonce, Jennifer Aniston, Miranda Kerr, Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Emmanuelle Chriqui. Just to name a few of the most beautiful women in the world that does not have their eyebrows close to their eyes :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, of course it can be attractive, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about the shape of the face and frame you face shape has to suit your features and compliment them doesn't matter how close or far away your eyebrows are if you have the wrong face shape it won't look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao damn kylie is a 10/10-

0|0
    0|0
  • please, i dont want another new bs to notice in people

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it really depends on their facial features, Kylie looks pretty good even with her eye brows at a normal distance

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i think it's more about how they frame ur eyes and face rather than the closeness to the eyes.
    for me, shape makes the biggest difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kylie is no longer a 18 year old white girl. She is a 38 year old middle eastern woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% wrong. Different eyebrow shapes flatter different faces. Not everyone would look good with Kendall's eyebrows. Some people look good with super thick eyebrows, other people look better with thin eyebrows, some look best with flat eyebrows others look amazing with high arches. It's an individual thing not a one-fits-all thing.

4|0
    0|0
    • For example, most people would NOT look right with Cara Delevingne's eyebrows.

• Totally agree!