Are Europe Mediterranean women considered white?

Are women from European countries that are in the Mediterranean Sea e. g. Italy, Malta, Greece considered white?

And im asking this because I live in south Europe actually in Cyprus and most of women aren't that white

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• like a nina dobrev sorta look? yeh most people consider that white
    www.hawtcelebs.com/.../...angeles-10-19-2015_5.jpg

some people from that area may look like they can pass for other races but people usually refer to white people as anyone with a long history of european origin or possibly an ethnic person who looks like a stereotypical white person (a lot of middle eastern people look white for example)

What Guys Said 21

• if you mean white as in white skin no not all of them , caucasian? yes the europeans, middle easterns and most north Africans , and in fact many of them are fair skinned with light features, colored eyes and hair, what you see in the media are the people from the few scattered islands in the medietrian sea or the arabs from the arabic pensuela which is far from the truth , you can choose to not trust what iam saying but you also have a good reason to believe me.

• i´d say you´d be of caucasian ethnicity. even though central european people can get a quite dark tan on, they are still considered white as in non nubian.

• They are olive and tan skin white, only US classify white as only a pale white like northern European

• Italy? Yes. Malta? Probably.

Greece? Well, I consider them Olive, but since they have their own Nazi party these days, they probably think of themselves as white.

• Im from the UK and im a vanilla face

• Pretty much

• Nevertheless they're considered white. Who knows why or why not.

• Yes they're white, but they aren't part of the superior Aryan race.

*sarcasm*

• White is a blanket term for Europeans so yes, they're white.

• Yes they are white.

• YEAH !

• Yep. Does that surprise you?

• Actually yes

• also, by your assumption, that would mean every dark white person is mixed

• @thewanderingme That's not what I implied at all. Basically, if your of European origin, then you are can either be completely or partially caucasian regardless of how dark you appear. Partially is only if you have other races in your family originating from other areas of the world. I never stated India was in Europe, but there's some interesting info on the matter. Like I said, I can't comment on other countries.

• Yeah i suppose

• not only Europe mediterraneans turkish women are white as well

• Umm I thought a part of turkey is in Europe

• @lonerider :) :) same to you :) greetings to india :)

• ;) see you around then

• yes... they are.

• they ARE white.

• I live around dat area and I'm fucking white... I dunno why but I hate it... most people here are darker than me... and imagine I go out in sun often during summer... I get some tan but still after summer ends fuck it I end up being white again... it sucks trust me... if u are darker appreciate it...

• In Germany some people refer to them as "southlanders".

• Nowadays, yes. 50 years ago, people might have meant something more specifically northern european.

There definitely is a grey area though as you work your way around the mediterranean

• Yes. Caucasian and white are interchangeable to most people now.

• Yeah true but it's wrong for them to be interchangeable though since not all Caucasians are white, I'm Caucasian but I'm not white for example

• @ElissaDido yeh u are right but not many people go by the scientific caucasoid/mongloid/negroid classification and just think caucasian = white = european

• I have NO idea why wouldn't they be

What Girls Said 12

• Technically, yes. However, if you ask them what they are, they'll just say "Italian" or whatever applies. And they have the lovely xenophobic trait where they hate everyone but their own countrymen.

I know this from experience.

• Of course they are White...

• LMAO though, that dude who commented, Flak something "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children." I think he's stuck in 1939 lol.

• LMAO all of my waifus are of all races. So im already on it... the #MistBabies on the way lol

• But yeah that's another reason why im so happy people that people "Mix" in the bedroom now. To piss people like those off <3

• I just consider them to be European.

• They're white. My husband is from the Balkans and he's white.

• Yes they are

• apparently yes. south european.

• People from that area are often referred to as Olive Skinned.

• My grandmother was olive skinned, and my mother used to be before she developed her weird sunlight allergy.

• yes?

• Yes.

• Yes, they are European. descendent of the Romans so obviously they are white.

• White or latino

• Realistically, they're white, but in society most people don't call them white.