When did you last pee outside? Why and where?

Most Helpful Guy

• shit like such a long time ago. i can't even remember because i always find a toilet somehow.

but when i was a kid i totally peed on this guys pillar. and he caught me during and was scolding me out so i went back the next day and peed on it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Legit outside and not in a makeshift portapotty or a portapotty in general?

Probably when I was in middle school. In the woods across the street from a field my sister and her friend used to mess around in.

In a makeshift portapotty? Uhh maybe freshman year? Went camping.

In a portapotty? A couple weeks ago at Mardi Gras.

What Guys Said 9

• Yesterday, actually.

My girlfriend and I were out window shopping, and every place we went to had a "buy someting, or no bathroom" policy.

My girlfriend was getting upset, so she dared me to just piss on the side of one of the buildings. I did, and she thought it was hilarious, because she felt vindicated.

My girl is crazy, and that's why I love her. :)

• Been a while I guess & just because it was a farm and I was driving cross country with no hope of finding a decent washroom soon enough and I guzzle a lot of water lol

• Two weeks ago maybe.

When out to the back yard as the single bathroom in our house was occupied.

• Today. Drank too much so I had to find a place where there's plenty of trees and bushes and relieve myself there. Happens often, I always drink plenty.

• Was you already out? What was you doing?

• Yeah I was outside on my way to the town and I had to pee, so I'll find a place where no one is around and do it near a tree or bush.
      It happens often.

• I once tried to do it when I was out running. I couldn't manage to.
    Also, I think you have a fetish for this, don't you?

• Last month. Was driving home In the middle of nowhere late at night. I was bursting and had over an hour left till I got home so I pulled over and relieved myself in a bush

• I can't remember the last time but a fair few places for different reasons.

• This morning... LOL. I got really really stuck all of a sudden and I was far from home.

• Today, about 3 hours ago. At work.

What Girls Said 6

• Last year. Hiking in the forest with my boyfriend haha

• this is really weird, but this summer, I went camping with my friend, and in the middle of the night we walked to the lake, and on our way there we thought we saw a wolf so we started freaking the fuck out. I don't know it wasn't even funny, but I was laughing so hard and I didn't want to piss my pants so I just pulled my shorts down and yeah haha

• hahahaha too funny :P

• I thought you were going to say you both thought you better mark your territory with your sent to scare them away.

• When I was probably 6.

• when I was like 9, in the forest because I was searching for mushroom and he has no wc in the forest

• I don't remember the most recent time that I've peed outside, but I remember back in 2005. We were basically on a road trip and in the middle of nowhere and I had to piss outside lol

• Years ago when I went camping, out in the woods. That was the only option.