What are snails even trying to do?

What are snails even trying to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Snails just wanna snail.

But usually, they like to eat rotting vegetation, and calcium enriched leaves and such. They then in turn are eaten by larger predators for calcium and other nutrients. Some people even eat escargot, it's a French delicacy.

Most Helpful Guy

• The same as you: survive!
    They walk around, do their best to find food or amuse themselves, fuck and die. That's what all animals do...

What Girls Said 4

• Their best.

• I remember when I had a pet snail. It was cool to look at, but creepy looking. The pet store people told me they clean the aquarium.

• eating, pooping, breathing, I don't know, but if anyone finds a snail who knows Russia's history, then let me know

• they want to snail around!

What Guys Said 4

• Snails are decomposers. Some thing has catabolize dead tissue to assist in nutrients cycling, so that your soil pH stays stable allowing minerals to be charged correctly for uptake by food crops. You like to eat right? Then learn to appreciate the noble snail. He eats shit, so you can eat steak.

• They are eating

• land in my bowl with some garlic and butter

• Would love that too, yummy! I prfer mine already outpicked tho :P.

• Live and eat.