What actress would you like to see as the new Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie?

Which one of these actresses would be ideal as the next Lara Croft?

• Megan FoxWhat actress would you like to see as the new Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie?
  • Rhona MitraWhat actress would you like to see as the new Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie?
  • Summer GlauWhat actress would you like to see as the new Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie?
  • Camilla LuddingtonWhat actress would you like to see as the new Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie?
  • Olivia WildeWhat actress would you like to see as the new Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie?
  • Gemma ArtertonWhat actress would you like to see as the new Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie?
  • Daisy RidleyWhat actress would you like to see as the new Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie?

Most Helpful Girl

• Summer Glau, she was so cool in Firefly and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Megan Fox, she's super hot and can easily play a badass role, but I chose Camilla cause she's the Lara Croft of the new games, I like her voice, I've seen the mocap videos and she acts pretty good. She's also gorgeous too.

What Girls Said 19

• Gemma hands down. The worst options are Summer Glau - she's too petite, and Megan fox - too plastic.

• What about Olivia and Daisy?

• Haha, right, but lots of Americans are quite naive people ;)

• Maybe Daisy. She's got the voice for it, at least.

• Megan Fox, or Daisy Ridley (because of her British accent).

• Rhona Mitra looks like she'd be a good fit

• Rhona Mitra

• Olivia is such a badass. I love her.

No one can replace my wife, tho

• I'd say Camilla because I loved the video game, she looks nice as a young Lara, but Rhona Mitra is the real Lara Croft to me

• I say Olivia Wilde

• Rhona Mitra fits the character.

• Either Megan, or perhaps Olivia...

• Honestly, all of them would make a good Lara Croft.

• Daisy was cool in Star Wars, I think she would be fantastic as Lara Croft

• I think Summer Glau can pull it off

• Camilla Luddington

• On the look alone Rhona Mitra.

• I voted for F

• Neither! Either Jada Pinkett or Halle Berry

• LOL, right... there is no similarity between them and Lara... and they are both over 40 years old.

• Michelle Rodriguez is indeed a good candidate, she has that sexy factor and she's bad ass to the max, but I don't think she has that standard exterior beauty that Angelina had, so the movie probably wouldn't catch on as much.
      See now we're talking! I also think Kat is a great candidate tbh! Probably the best! My only doubt with her is that she's not bad ass all the way..

• Right, I agree... but she is kinda cute :)

• I prefer angelina jolie honestly

• Either Megan, or maybe Olivia... or even Daisy.

What Guys Said 27

• Hmm just realized how much Rhona Mitra is perfect for Lara Croft. But then again, she was the model for the character's creation in the first place, so that makes sense. xD I'd pick her!

And Emily Blunt is not on the list, but I'd be really happy with her too, ahaha:
    http://giant.gfycat.com/NaiveUnhealthyClumber.gif

However, I think it has been said that the filmmakers are basing the movie on the new, rebooted version where the character is really young, so realistically they'll probably go with Daisy Ridley or something. I just hope the actress they pick is actually British this time around, lol.

• Rhona Mitra or Kate Beckinsale

Needs be British and Posh naturally. No American putting on an accent please.

• Well, Lara is not really posh, she is more like tomboyish...

• You can be posh and still a tomboy, her father is a Lord so her title is Lady Lara Croft. She would have received pronunciation. The actress that plays her should naturally know what that life is like.

• Well, she has pronunciation, but she doesn't like to be called a lady, she said so in the movie ;)

• Probably Rhona Mitra would be my choice, I liked Summer Glau in firefly and she totally kicked major ass in Serenity ( the firefly movie ) not sure if she would fit the bill of Lara Croft though.

• Those are some hot choices and difficult to choose also but maybe Rhona Mitra would be pretty good at the fight scenes , I've see her in action before in the movie " Doomsday"

• Definitely Megan Fox, she is the fox ;)

• I think megan fox would make a good tomb raider

• Megan Fox, no doubt man

• Olivia Wilde please, she's soooooooooooo fucking damn exotic.

• Olivia Wilde is my favorite here

• The last one looks the most her.
    Unless Tits Mcbane is available for the role!

• Megan fox!

• Either Megan fox or Rhona Mitra.

• Daisy Ridley would fit the role of Lara perfectly, so I'd go with her. Gemma is a close second.

• Summer Glau, of course

• Rebel Wilson
    static.gofugyourself.com/.../...20916_51965597.jpg

and hopefully it will make all those "realistic women in videogame" people realize how absurd it is for someone of "average size" to put up with the physical demands of Lara Croft.

• I'd say Olivia, the worst option would be F

• Olivia, cause she looks kinda wild, lol

• Considering the fact that Rhona is a bit too old for the role, I'd say Daisy

• I don't know any of these but Daisy ridley and Olivia Wilde so I'd have to go for Olivia Wilde cause Daisy Ridley was a shit actor in Star wars and a shit character.

• Well, I liked her in Star Wars, but I like Olivia too... anyway, what about Summer Glau and Megan Fox?

• Oh yeah I know megan fox but she's just not an actor worth a decent role and Summer Glau looks good I guess, I don't even want another tomb raider movie so choose anyone.

• Summer for sure, she is so cool.

• Well she's less about being over the top and cool now and more about getting injured and taking herself way too seriously to be enjoyable... Hmmm...

• Right, I prefer the original Lara Croft too...

• @nfigure The pain is mutual :l

• My words exactly...

• Daisy Ridley :D

• Anyone but Megan Fox please. She can't act her way out of a wet paper bag.

• If I saw it -- which I doubt I would -- I'd just be sitting there thinking the entire movie," Megan Fox the archaeologist. Harry Potter is more realistic than this."

• Nope, I'm pushing the envelope and going for shock value because that's all this movie is going to have going for it. Haha! She's going to be the first fully nude Tombraider and I'm going for a NC-17 rating.

• LOL, ok :P

• Luddington is the only resonable choice since she also voiced and played Lara Croft in the games.

• Also she's British and choosing Megan Fox for example would be nothing but a reputation call.

• I think the opposite tbh, the new Lara is human.

• The new Lara is wimpy compared to old Lara.

• Tom Hardy 😂😂😂

• alexandra daddario. y u no mention her as option? you is so racist

• Nah, there is no resemblance between her and Lara... she has different eye color, and facial structure.

• harrison ford's attitude has been bad in real life for years. heard many bad fan encounters where he treated his fans badly when all they wanted was like an autograph or just say hello or something

• I heard the same thing for Robin Williams, before he ended his life... so tragic.

• Alexandra Daddario! Laura Croft has to have a big, perfect rack! Olivia Wilde is the opposite of that!

• Nah, big boobs would throw her out of balance when doing her acrobatic stuff. Besides, Olivia has prettier face, and she is more fit for action roles.

• HUGE, bouncing boobs. Did I miss something?

• Nah, that's more like Baywatch... you know, when they are running on the beach :P

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...A00000578-197_634x822.jpg