How do you feel about female bodybuilders?

• Disgusting.
  • Not disgusting.
  • I'm fapping.

Most Helpful Girl

• Disgusting

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• ALL body builders - disgusting.

• While I prefer to look feminanie, rather than masculine... I admire ALL bodybuilders.

I go to a gym 6 days a week , just to keep in shape and toned. I see how the bodybuilders train really hard to get the shape they desire. With or without steroids.

I admire their motivation, determination and dedication. So I don't look on them with disgust at all. I love the shape of a bodybuilders body. I'd rather look like that than fat lol

• pass the bleach

• I don't think it's disgusting but at the same time, muscles don't appeal to me.

• It's really scary

• 0|0
  • I feel that guys as body builders are more attractive. Women are naturally the leaner, smaller sex, and I don't think women look good with huge muscles, and abs. I wouldn't call them disgusting, but if I was a guy I wouldn't date or sleep with the women you pictured above.

• Personally for me even a male body builder looking like that is disgusting. Too much and it's seriously unhealthy.

• That's just gross. What even happened to that first girl's boobs? 😷

• Some female bodybuilder are really nice looking but those women have taken it too far and look disgusting

• I find them as tiresome as I find all bodybuilders. Too much vanity does terrible things to you. Those types have vanity in spades, and it shows.

• the bottom one is not a woman. lol

• gross... the ideal female figure is not suppossed to look like that. whats next? curvy men with boobs and butt

• I don't like it, no no noooooo... they look terrible to me no no noooooo. But if they want to do that and they like it, to hell with me then.

• If you get so lean you need implants and you lost all the fat in your butt that all you have is solid muscle your doing too much. I was wondered if they still get periods.

• I'm not saying they're gross because everyone has different preferences but in general I'm not attracted to body builders. I like a person who looks naturally fit.

• Like some guys thats over done & not to my liking.

• They're strong...

• Vote B = Not disgusting but not for me.

• I don't really like it at all..

• I don't like bodybuilders in general. Female ones are absolutely repulsive.

• Both sexes look terrible like that.

• definitely not attractive

• 😶😶

• There's a fine line between looking to like a lean athlete and looking like a DNS character.

• This was a waste of time...

What Guys Said 23