Have you ever found yourself absolutely mesmerized by a man (or woman)?

I have. He was a dancer and I was utterly mystified by him. The way he moved his body, his facial expressions, his thorough attentiveness to detail, his cheeky grins and the way he spoke with his eyebrows.

Has a man or woman ever had you mesmerized? What did they do and how did they do it?

• Yes.
  • No.
I’m not referring to basic physical or sexual attraction. I’m talking about a level of attraction that not just anyone genetically blessed can cause. It goes beyond looking good and getting me wet.

Most Helpful Guy

• not jaw dropping, but I did find myself staring haha. Can't resist a girl with a nice booty , hair and tight dark jeans.

• Thanks for actually answering that part of the question. A lot of people didn't.

• oh for skill wise, I think walking with grace is a skill and I usually found these girls to be better than average dancers, nothing trashy, maybe hip hop or jazz.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, I've seen this one super hot guy play basketball at my old school and literally everything he did was just amazing. I'm not an avid fan of sports but the way he moved and played... mph <3

He wasn't the "pretty boy" type of guy either like most sports players at my school. He was so fucking hot and masculine and dominant looking.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah. I've seen certain girls that literally made my jaw drop.

• @Stayczee

Something about the way she talks and that sexy confidence which is so characteristic of slightly older women.

• no, there is always something stopping me.

• Yeah, but only if she's really, really hot.

• You bet i think everyone has she became my type from then on

What Girls Said 13

• IRL? Not yet.

• Interesting. Care to elaborate?

• Lol, how's he gonna read it if you don't share his name? You can always go nonymous

• Ummm, because people creep. Anon is not something I like doing. Only if it's personal and I feel like the person genuinely *needs* the advice I'm offering, will I go anon.

• No, that never happened to me. This kind of people, don't exist where I live.

• LOL! "These kind of people, don't exist where I live." What do you mean by that?

• I mean exactly what I wrote.
      There's no people like that where I live. They are nonexistent.

• It's called sexual attraction... passion, my love. Passion...

• Yes, just once though. I was 17 and my mom had a doctors appointment. And some soldiers where standing in the hall as I was walking out the bathroom and this one guy was just staring at me and I was like " damn your beautiful". lol Literally , the hottest dude I have ever seen.

• charming personaliy + somewhat cute...

• yeah No problem

• No, I haven't.

• ya it's called "attraction"

• No, that’s not what this is. There’s basic attraction that you can have with just about anyone, then there’s something more special that only comes along every now and then.

• Kinda-ish. Really romantic things have some odd way of happening to me when I’m not ready for them or don’t want them.

• Then it’s like when I do want them, they’re so far out of my grasp

• Haha yeah the first time I fought my girlfriend I was utterly enchanted by her

• Sure. That happens.

• Yes, my boyfriend.

• Yeah, of course.

• All the time, usually if they're stunning

• No o haven't. But it sounds like an experience