Girls, would you let your boyfriend wear your bra's and panties?

one night i got home from work my boyfriend ask me on his days off he could wear my panties and bra's at home what should i do

and just started the relationship with this guy about 1 month ago

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I'm pretty sure my bras and panties would not fit him. He's quite a bit bigger than me. Lol But regardless, I would feel very weird about a guy wearing my stuff like that. It would probably just turn me off.

• i am smaller than him i am only 5'6 and he is 5'10 and i don't think he would fit into bras cause my bra size 36D and this is my first time i got ask this question by any guy i dated

• Yeah, it's definitely a strange request but if you're okay with it then, to each their own. :)

• yea it didn't work out it turn me off i told him that and plus i told him to sleep on the couch

What Girls Said 4

• Umm thats weird , no my man is too broad to fit my bra and he would likley tear my tiny gstring.

• No I wouldn't

• No. He would stretch them out and they're far too expensive for him to ruin them.

• No, that's weird and it won't fit him.
    Maybe you could ask him if he's serious and why does he want to wear your bras and panties.

• i did ask him just now and he told me that he like my panties and bra's i wear and he is curious what it feels like

• Well he might be just curious about it. Or maybe he likes to dress feminine clothes.