Are a lot of bodybuilders gay?

They say things that are obviously gay but then say 'no homo'. Especially on GAG. Are they secretly bi or openly bi?

0|0
6|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the bodybuilder gay. But it doesn't mean all of them. İn my gym where I work out , there is one man I realized his behaviours looks obviously he is a gay. I don't know is it true to use this word " a lot of ". But probably there are many of them. Cuz men if they don't find a woman with their muscle and good body. They feel so bad about self-confidence. But muscle also gives strong feeling to men. This is a scientific turn. Then gay feeling comes to them. Then they become gay. This is probably what happening. Before starting gym they are normal , even some gay can start gym , this is not what I mean. İf a normal guy hardworking at gym around 9 months. And if he is so bad at girls , if he don't find a girl. Then result finish with gay stuff. ( Not all of them )

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• and that would be based on what?

0|0
    0|0
    • The fact that they touch each other and admire each others bodies. Did you know Arnold Schwarzenegger has/had male servants at his mansion with bodybuilder physiques.

• @OhioNativeForLife that makes more sense with ma and boxing etc...
      but yea I see what you mean.
      you know during the Greek period it was an honor to beloved by a man

What Guys Said 20

• I just went down on @polocrew in the locker rooms post workout. It's funny because we are both straight as fuck.

2|3
    0|0
  • I sometimes get the impression as well. It's one thing to have the occasional gay joke. It's a whole other thing if that's the ONLY way they joke ALL the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • i dont think the big guys are but i think the just regular in shape muscly guys are gay likely. thats like their thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont think so. Dont see any at my gym

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why you would think that.

0|1
    0|0
  • totes they love to bum each other in public displays :P

really i dunno maybe some are but what does that have to do with being body builder per say?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so...
    Er, I mean, just from the perspective of "It'd be nice to know".
    But really, I have no clue. If I had to say, it'd be that they probably have the same percentage of homosexuality as anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • No in fact quite a few of the more well known and mature ones are married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. We can appreciate a good physic when we see one.

0|0
    0|0
  • straight guys say the gayest things for fun times, not gay times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe the ones that take artificial hormones later on become gay, but that's just my opinion and not a fact. And some guys just say shit like that, dunno why I think it's weird too but maybe I think like that cause I'm homophobic

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, they just appreciate the hard work that other guys put in to achieve their physique.

0|1
    0|0
  • No they are not gay...

0|0
    0|0
  • You might be on to something. They seem overly concerned with how their bodies look... and how my body looks... HELP!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey bro are you taking a shit in your cover photo?

• Show All
    • Lol I was just fucking with u brah way to take a joke

• @Fearless_banana No, you weren't... I was joking. :D

• Nah we use to joke like that at work

0|0
    0|0
  • Only gay for me

0|0
    0|0
  • ye dey gay

1|0
    0|0
  • Does anyone know why they touch each other all the time?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see a correlation between the two lol, some bodybuilders are gay but most are not.
    Though I used to live with a guy who worked as a personal trainer and did bodybuilding and he was apparently bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's a lot of bodybuilders in my gym, the one thats famous is actually married to bodybuilder as well. she's very pretty too.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • They're just fucking around. Take that anyway you want lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they are just comfortable with their sexuality, it does not mean they are gay.

1|0
    0|0