How was your day? Rate my day on a scale from 1-10?

How was your day boyos?

>Woke up. Got only a couple hours of sleep.. went to class and tutored some students.
How was your day..? Rate my day on a scale from 1-10?
>Finished the paperwork at the dealership and picked up my brand new car (Almost bought the benz but pussied out..)

>Hit the gym and trained chest today

>Ate some dank food

>After the gym.. I was giving my female friend who is saving sex till marriage*which I recommend* a nice back massage after lat day. (She didn't want to be shown.. she is shy)

>I Couldn't stop mirin myself in the parking lot on the way out. I ended up spending 20 minutes taking selfies in front of my car.

>I came home and received this message on tinder.. gosh girls are so thirsty sometimes man. Like... #ImBusyRightNow

You guys mirin my day?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• Literally died when I read the caption " white girl with big booty" 😂😂

Where u come up with this stuff is beyond me bruh.

• Can I share? Hahaha
    My day was heartbreaking.

-Got a video greeting from my crush hours ago. I was happy, therefore.
    -Hours later, I discovered he had a crush on someone else. I could not wear a genuine smile at those hours.

Now I'm hurt.

• 12am-3am - Mine was better.
    😏

- P. S. you look better with glasses.

• Lol damn 3 hours. Homeboy has stamina. Glasses usually make me more approachable

• Lol well 3 hours.. That's impressive. And yeah I do that in person.. people won't even talk to me if I'm in a shirt/shorts/no glasses lol. Would grow out my hair but I'm losing it lmao. Feels man.

• Nuu, your hair looks good as is.

• "An r-tard"... you sound very intelligent yourself :)
    I stayed at home for most of today, dyed my hair. Gonna head out for a date soon.

• Sounds like you had a good day overall! Congrats on the new car, looks nice!

My day was fine, even though I worked. Today will be even better with pool time. 8)

• Lmfaoo 10/10

>Woke up at 10
    >Went out with my mom cause she's here to visit me
    >Ate a 250g steak with fries
    >Wanted to go back home, but the buses were having a strike
    >Walked back all the way back home with my middle aged mom
    >Fell down with my new wall miror because I had too much stuff in my hands
    >Have a huge scar on my knee now and a broken mirror

• Congrats for the car!
    My day was good too lol.
    I had summer courses and a hist project to present. 2 leeches wanted to tag along with me but didn t do anthng so when I presented I said I am going solo and scored 100 haha. They disn t present anthng and gd for them.
    Then I went to the beach for a walk. Then went out with friends and looked aesthetic af xD

• Nice. Aesthetics is life. Fuck those lazies trying to bum off your work.

• @redeyemindtricks hahaha thanks ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Lol that's interesting I never noticed that

• It was meh but mostly painful, my glasses broke on the 4th of July. Which the eye clinic isn't open and not sure if their open today. I really hope they're open because looking through my taped up glasses is causing extreme sharp pains in my head.

• Been in that situation before.

• lol how blind are you?

• My right eye is between -8.00 and -7.50 and my left -7.00. Atm I just have glue and duck tape holding them together but looking through them is so weird that's causing me some sharp pains in my head at times. :(

• Your day was a 9. Congrats on the new car! It would've been a 10 but you didn't get enough sleep!

My day was a 6 but I've dropped down to a 3 or so. Feeling kind of sad tonight - don't ask lok

• Mirin' your day. 10/10

Today my coworkers threw a surprise bday party for me at work and I had no idea they knew when my bday was. But it was cute and fun haha.
    Then yeah, birthday dinner with my family.
    Pretty chill lol

• My day is meh whatever.

• lmao.. girls are thirsty or your a tease?😏 i say yours woulda been a ten if you got more sleep.

mine was alright..
    went for a run
    went to class
    laid out by the pool for a little to get some sun
    did some homework
    went to work and made 0$ cause nobody felt like eating the day after the 4th
    chilled and watched tv with my parents and pups :)

• Lol you're actually the 3rd girl to say I'm a tease this week. I think it's just a matter of me refusing to chase 😂 Too lazy for that. Your day sounds chill I need to go to the beach or pool soon to get some sun

• Yeah she was lol is that unattractive to you? Or do you like when a girl is thirsty?

• I like straight forward but not thirsty

• Your day seemed great... nice car.
    I spent my day recovering from 4th of July food poisoning... and this was my very first 4th of July.. smh :/

• Just got back from a vacation. My flight got delayed and was stuck in the airport for 8 hours.

• I work 13 hours today.

Your day definitely owns mine.

• was day was alright i guess... went to grocery store this morning and am now about to prepare dinner :) with my mom

• It's only 2:30 so the day is not even half way done but so far great!

• It's was okay.
    I had to sand the kitchen cabinets then I took a nap then wrote for a bit and then we had severe weather and then I went to bed

• You do more in a day than I do in like, a month. So yeah, I'd rate that 8/10.

My day was hella boring. Hit the gym, bought a new shaving razor... that's it I suppose.

• my day was a 9.5

• Lol!! Nice bod 😘

• Look who finally decided to show their face... Congrats on the new car. My day was pretty bad yesterday I was hungover.

• Mehh... My day was maybe a 4 or so.

• My day was like a 5 bc nothing good or bad has happened. Just chillin

• It was gr8.

What Guys Said 7