Do you think that Beyonce is "fat"?

Do you call this being "fat"?

Do you think that Beyonce is

I'm only asking because some user on this question http://www.girlsaskguys.com/health-fitness/a29477-you-are-not-curvy-you-re-fat#g1a14181932 who is fat-shaming big girls just said that Beyonce is fat and that the vast majority of the male population would much rather take a size 0 girl before they would take her. I thought that was just ridiculous because she is far from being fat and having big assets doesn't necessarily make anyone fat. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• she's not fat. id like to see the person who wrote that she is, lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• she's curvy and muscular. how can u be fat if u have a flat stomach?

What Guys Said 7

• She's not fat. She's one of the most beautiful women alive. I'm saying that despite her not even really being my type.

Most men would not find size 0 more attractive than her.

• For me Beyonce is what I consider "thick" in a beautiful kind of way. Plus I imagine she must be in pretty great shape from all the dancing she does. I usually tend to like the slimmer type of figure and more athletic kind of figure (like Shakira) but the Beyonce figure is my exception where I think that look is quite amazing as well. This is all a matter of my personal preference, of course.

• I tend to think any body which is carved in motion rather than a sedentary lifestyle is quite beautiful. Beyonce's body was formed in motion as far as I can tell. She's an active and healthy young woman and quite attractive to me.

• She has gotten fatter. She used to wear things that reveal her midsection; now, she's going with one piece

• The thicker hips, the wider thigh bones the more feminine

I don't like a skinny flat belly girl who would look boyish more than me, I'm not gay , I luv women not man-like women

• not at all, thats just normal.

• i don't care, she cannot sing.

• I consider her "about average" in build, and "highly overrated" in talent.

What Girls Said 19

• hell no, but hey if u look up 'plus size model', half of them aren't fat to me at all.

• Personally i think she is NOT fat however she isn't all that either. i would NEVER put her in a category of women with nice bodies coz she really doesn't have one. she's just overrated by her fans making her put to be more than what she really is. there are women with WAAAY better looking bodies than her. on and don't get mestarted on her face, have you seen her top lip😷 goodness gracious its just uglh and by that i mean really UGLY take a closer look. but she has an AMAZING voice I'll give her that.

• I smell jealously. Insecure, lonely, never-satisfied jealousy.

• No, she has an amazing body.

• She's curvy or thick. Not fat.

• No... she is average and curvy af and sexy as hell...

• Fat where? she need an eye check up

• If she's fat I'm Jupiter's over weight aunt

• Wth no, she's the perfect example of a "Curvy" (!) woman actually.

• No lmao not at all, she's perfect

• What i noticed is people are more lenient about body shape and size depending on race. a white girl built like her would be called fat.

• she isn't fat.
    but i dont find her attractive.

• Fat? absolutly not curvy? yes, but it looks very good on her!

• Nope she's what you call slim thick.

• Not fat at all.

But when it comes to women, I'm not into her type of body.

• No, I think she is beautifully thick.

• No, she's curvy not fat.

• She's fluffy

• No way!