Cosplay idea: Male Harley Quinn. Yay or nay?

I've never done a cosplay before and it seems fun. So I was thinking of doing a male version of Harley Quinn. Opinions?
Here are some drawings/edits I found of a male version. Sorry if the pictures came out huge and take up your whole screen lol I'm on an iPod so I can't tell how big the pictures are

• Yay
  • Nay
  • I don't know man

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know man

What Girls Said 5

• Isn't that Jensen Ackles?
    I mean... sure, if you're gay, but if not... and you're trying to score a date with a girl, maybe skip this one.
    OR if you're straight but not giving a damn about attracting girls, then do it for sure. =)

Cosplay isn't to attract anyone it's dressing up for fun lol

Yeah I've seen other guys replace the choker with just a necklace, and one guy even made the 'puddin' look like a tattoo. And I would wear a full length shirt like the second guy. Instead of it saying "daddy's little monster" I'm getting a shirt that says "mommys little monster" instead :P

Yeah, that would work well. =)

• Yay this seems really cool and original. Don't listen to some who say it's gay. It's not gay it's just a cosplay.
    The more I look at this the more I find it awesome ^-^

• The first two look a bit like Jenson Ackles.

But go for it!

• It looks cool. Thats a cute puppy by the way

• Only if he's Jensen Ackles.

What Guys Said 1