Girls, have you ever been hit in your boobs, and did it hurt? In a fight, would you rather get hit in the boobs, or the crotch?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how I'm hit for me. Sometimes it doesn't hurt at all, other times it has hurt really bad. Like my friends used to give each other a sort of uppercut to the boob. It didn't hurt me much, but it's not like we were really trying to hurt each other. But I've also been punched straight in the chest and I cried a little bit. I was younger then and had smaller breasts so maybe bigger boobs hurt less.

What Girls Said 4

• Haha I haven't been hit but I bang them sometimes and that hurts. I couldn't compare it to the crotch brcuase I don't know how bad that feels 😂

So how much does it hurt? Would you rather get punched in your belly than your boob, for instance?

Yeah I'd rather it be my belly haha

• Yeah I've been hit on my boobs, it hurts depending on how hard the hit was. It I was in a fight I'd much rather get hit in the crotch rather than my boobs.

• I have been hit there accidentally. It does hurt. I don't know which would hurt worse, though.

• Yeah and yeah it hurt