If someone sends you a snap and you don't reply, you?

Mostly in reference to dirty snaps but I guess you can explain for general snaps as well.

• Didn't care for it
    46%(11)37%(21)Vote30%(10)
  • Appreciated it, but didn't know what to say
    42%(10)44%(25)Vote45%(15)
  • Other (explained below)
    12%(3)19%(11)Vote25%(8)

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's interesting it merits a reply, even if it's just a quick message

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never gotten a dirty snap, but I typically don't respond because it's like, "Oh, that's nice," but don't feel the need to say anything. In a dirty photo case, I guess I just wouldn't know what to say or didn't want to see it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Depends. Sometimes I didn't like it, or just don't care for that person, and other times I simply don't know what to say.

• I mean I get it. I hesitate on what to say all the time cause I don't know if I should say anything or not.

But cmon man I showed you my tits at least give me a thumbs up or an appreciative text response gosh

• Pressed B but thinking about it... If I like what I see and hope to get more, then I'll reply even if I'm not 100% what to say. Maybe it takes a bit longer but I'll reply. even if it's just a chat message.

So if I don't reply I'm most likely just not interested. But there was only one random girl who added me and sent unsolicited nudes, that's usually not a thing that happens to me lol

• 0|0
  • Probably B, or just forgotten... normally I reply.
    If it's a little emotional I may wait a little to let the emotion depart :D

• maybe didn't have time to reply and left it for later, only to then forget about it

could be a million reasons lol

• I would always acknowledge it but if I felt uncomfortable about it I would say - If I was on other side, I would follow up and ask what they thought of snap

• Sounds like you got him at a bad time... That... Or he found that photo to be too dirty

• Nah considering he sent me a snap of porn earlier I don't think it's too dirty lol

• Then you probably got him when he was out with buddies

• Bad timing.

• Not likely

• His loss I just won't send nudes to him anymore 😁

• Yeah his loss indeed. Should of appreciated what he had.

• I really don't care especially about 90 percent of Snapchat is mixture
    or sexual predators and lonely catfish people.

• Too lazy to find something to take a pic of.

• He could always just send a thumbs up in chat

• Yeah thats true, didn't think of that. If its a dirty pic and they are good then im gonna have something to take a picture of to reply with.

• Really depends. Sometimes I'm just too busy to reply.

• The only way I wouldn't reply is if I was busy and didn't see it st the time.

Otherwise I always would.

• Im a gager and I don't have snapchat because snapchat are only for cool extroverted people.

What Girls Said 5

• I said other. I don't usually send stuff back because snap is more of a "show what your doing at that moment" type thing.

However when I did send nudes with kne guy over snap, he would always respond. I think that's important- or else I wouldn't send it again. If he doesn't appreciate it, then why send it?

• Yeah exactly.

Like way to bruise my ego. You're supposed to say something when someone sends you a nude, I don't necessarily need a photo back.

🙄

• Maybe he is still jerking off. Needs a few more minutes. :-)

• It's been more than an hour now and he keeps watching my snap story so I don't know

• Depends on who it is.

• By reply do you mean reply in Text, or reply with a snap back?

• Well those are different things. 1. girls usually don't send snaps back. If she does, she would be considered cheap. 2. if I don't Text back, I usually have no respect for him left

• Have no interest in responding if it's just some random

• I generally use snapchat to see what others are up to, not to chat with people. I use facebook for that so I probably just wasn't bothered answering if I don't!