Why do girls like Loki so much?

Why do girls like Loki so much?

Is it just his looks or what?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Height, eye color, and voice. Also he's got that fun mischievous vibe.

What Girls Said 25

• I've also noticed that sometimes we tend to like such characters in movies.
    They mostly do evil things and are dangerous for others, I guess girls like them because they think that if they'll be with guys like that they'll be in a safe place. As long as they are loved by such guys who can be dangerous for them? No one.
    Girls like the idea of sharing soft moments with guys who seem to be heartless for others.
    We like to see them from another point of view, we like to imagine that even such guys can be weak in our arms.
    And I totally get it.
    So I still prefer nice guys. They are more stable.
    Some of my female friends love Moriarty while I would prefer to be with someone like Sherlock.
    It's matter of taste.

• I like the character, but not him... I mean he's a good actor, but can't say I like him the way most girls I know do...
    They like him because he has an accent, he is handsome, his character is badass, "bad boy" who turns out to be good in some way...

• Maybe because his the bad guy with good intentions. I don't find him attractive. I find him an alright actor though

• He's British ;)

• The looks and the confidence... and the witty mind. =)
    But... since the actor pretended he hooked up with Taylor Swift I lost all respect for him and his charecters.

• Omg he is like so hot like look at him, he is super funny too! And his laugh is the best, with his really perfect teeth and he has like the best eyes ever. But he can't compare with Chris Evans and my bae Dylan O' Brien <3

• I have no idea who that is

• Because Tom Hiddleston (however it's spelled) DUH he's so hot😍Plus his character is kinda cute

• I have no idea why. I like the actor but I don't absolutely love his character.

• The hot villain and his accent lol.

• This girl doesn't like Loki.

• who dat lmfao

• Lol, what girls are you talking about?

• that man looks up to no good

• Who's that

• um ew.

• I don't know. I don't like him, lol.

• He's handsome, nerdy, and has an accent

• Because he's attractive

• I don't..

• He can be pretty attractive, but I'm mostly set with Henry Cavill (Man of Steel) ;)

• Honestly, I'm a little messed up myself. Creepy can be erotic to me at times.

• I've always wondered that too. I think the character is smarmy and annoying. Maybe because he's not Thor - the obvious hunk. Some chicks dig the underdog.

• He's hot and fun.

• I dont understand either. he's ugly as sin

What Guys Said 12

• Not a comic book fan but he has looks but not amazing looks so I am guessing he might have a good personality

• Yeah, it's telling that the most popular super "heroes" for girls right now are Loki and Harley Quinn. They have no heroic qualities, they just like mischief and doing whatever the hell they want. It's kind of worrisome.

• Because he's a bad boy.

• They like "bad boys".

• He's English, probably half the reason.

• His looks and his sinister ways

• Charisma and a certain level of evilness (=bad boy principle)

• It's his face and the way he speaks, Tom Hiddleston has a naturally smooth and warm voice and is actualyl quite charismatic even when not playing loki

• dont know about girls but that is a handsome fella

• You're jealous from a fictional character?

• I didn't know that until now.

• he's cute and charasmatic