What do you do when you miss your ex?

What do you do when you miss your ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember why they're my ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• I focus on why I broke up with them and don't think about them any more

What Girls Said 44

• I don't recommend this or say that it's "healthy" to do. It works for me, might not work for everyone.

I get angry about it and go workout. This morning, I ran. I say "I don't run" but it's really just a rare for me to do.

Now, I don't miss him and until this question, forgot about him.

• apparently sleep with them even if they are dating someone else 😒

• Think of why I made the decision of leaving him and I no longer think about him.

• I remember why he was no good for me

• Remember how you're glad they're now ruining someone else's life and not yours and laugh. HaHaHAHaha.

• Well... Not actually EX. But... still only man I remember of when I think about word EX.
    So I listen to the sad musics, think why the hell I left him, think what if we were together, reading old diary I wrote about us when I loved him, remembering things he told me and things we've done and etc.

• "i pretend i'm not hurt and go about the world like i’m having fun"...

• Think of him shagging the munter he is with and burst out laughin

• I reload and hope for better aim next time

• My ex... him, I would not be around things that remind me of him.

• Apparently, i go get back together with him.

• Level mild: I read our old texts, look at old pictures, and listen to songs that reminds me of him
    Level medium: I start stalking his social media
    Level high: I text and call him

Usually ends up with me tearing up a little/getting slightly drunk and going to sleep. Next day you will think the yesterday you was a clown.

• I don't :)

• i don't miss that POS at all

• Remember what an asshole he was and then go back to my Netflix and pizza.

• I don't miss my ex.

• Text him... ask how he is doing. Maybe tell him I miss him; maybe not. We are still on good terms.

• I can't remember myself missing my ex so I don't know.

• think back to why they were my ex in the first place
    that usually does the trick

• Talk to other guys.

• I laugh

• The day I miss him will be the day I've lost my God damn mind.

• Nothing. I don't have ex's. I have y's. As in why the fuck did I bother. Regardless, I still catch my z's at night. (See what I did there?)

• Tell my best friends how i feel!

• I don't miss my ex, I have a boyfriend.

• In the past, I would get busy with something. Time fixed the rest.

• do everything remotely possible to get your mind off of them. Maybe you are doing something that reminds you of them and you don't realize it

• You mean when I try to shoot him down and miss him?
    Easy, I shoot again, of course.

• Nothing i don't remember my ex from 5 years ago

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 40

• Cry, be sad, watch old movies we watched together, listen to music we listened to together.

Cry some more.
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...mis5rB1s0g1pao1_250.gif
    Basically a lot of this

• You suffer through it. You try your best to look at it without favoring yourself, emotionally. You made mistakes, too. Make an honest assessment.

But mostly, you just suffer. There's no way out, there's no way to permanently stop the pain. Eventually it gets easier. You can only confront it head on and be honest with yourself and the other person, and move on.

• That almost never happens to be...

I don't think it ever has.

I get over a girl abnormally quickly (about a week) and usually I'd be the one to initiate a breakup. Usually I'd find them more repulsive than anything else, so it would be hard for me to try miss them.

• Find another future ex. :)

• I don't think I have ever missed her. But if I were to miss her, I'd ignore the feeling and move on. To contact them again and ask for another chance is to show weakness.

In my opinion, that is.

• Haha here in Belgium that's a popular joke though we generally tell it about our mother in law 8)
    The answer is: aim better hahaha!

• Get drunk and do heroin and listen to evil heavy metal music really loud and huff gas sometimes and then I snap out of it and sober up and get the apartment all cleaned up again in a mad dash like Risky Business. Then the girlfriend walks in right as I'm placing the last vase, and it's always real comical.

• We all have those moments but I think you have to move on for your own sanity.

• I jus sit and cry. But I remember she has a boyfriend. So I try dealing with it the best I can. Since its a situation where I can't do anything to get her back

• I try , not to forget her anniversary (I usually forget it, shame on me)

• Go to why so I can get some z's 😋

• Listen to music.. Laugh, feel angry and then drown myself in sadness thinking that why haven't i moved on yet.. Then i call my bae and then it strikes me that i don't have a bae.. So music again.-.

• Turn up outside her house naked playing the guitar with a rose between your butt cheeks.

Pro tip: remove the thorns from the rose first

• Enjoy the good memory. Breath. Let it go.

• lol when my ex miss me i normally get a random pizza delivered to my house or they try to do video calls or just show up when im not home and wash my clothes.. The list goes on but its kinda creepy

• i tell myself i m too good for her.

you dont stress over girls my friend.

they are in lala land while you suffer. they go on instagram or facebook and get validation while you're sick to your stomach missing her

you love yourself and do it hard. thats what you do

• Replace her...

• My exes are my exes because they either cheated on me, tried to use me for money, never wanted to help out around the house, accuse me of negative stuff thst is false, at least one of their parents was too controlling of their life etc. On top of that I have veen with my girlfriend for almost 38 months. Why would I miss any of my exesm

• I haven't "missed" any of my exes. They became exes for a reason and that reason is enough to make me not yearn for any of them.

• Reload, escape and evade.

• I hang... out with friends.
    Basically drink it off and sleep it off.

• Resist all the excruciating need to text or call them or even think about them. It'll hurt for a long time but the moment you realize you're over them will be the greatest moment you've had in a while.

• Adjust the scope.

• Fuck another girl

• When I think about my ex, I just start laughing and smiling. Dodged that one.

• Find something else to get my mind off of it.
    Work out, take a long drive at night.
    Basically anything that keeps me from getting in contact with her.

• I'd jack off to some pics, and move on.

• Whine about it

• I find other things to do and keep my mind off of her..

• Slap the fuck out of myself.

• More from Guys
    10