Country boys like black girls?

hi every one I just wanted to know do country white boys like black girls because were I live that's all it is around are country white boys in I think they are to cute but I really want to know would they date me in get over the fact that I am black because trust me I am not a ghetto load talking wave wearing black girl I am very respectable in I just want to be wanted to by more then stupid ole gangster black boys they really really scary me at times but can any one answer this ? for me and thanks for all your help love always

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• OMG I just want to shake the sh*t out of you for asking this question.NO, THEY DONT. im sorry but even though your young and hopefully will grow out of this I have to be real with you. you sound like an uncle tom right now. how can a black person with any pride in themselves want to date a "country white boy"? are you serious? you do know like 50 years ago they would have raped and lynched girls like you right? and the only reason why they don't anymore is because its illegal. most country white boys are racist, sorry to say. and yes I did call you an uncle tom because that's how you sound explaining yourself like "I am not a ghetto load talking wave wearing black girl I am very respectable". you have been brainwashed by society to think of your race that way and that is why you feel you have to distinguish yourself by acting like you are *not like those other black girls*. also your comment about not wanting to date a "scary gangster black boy" is ridiculous. you don't want to date a gangster black boy then don't but you don't have to date a country white boy either. can't you find a nice respectable black boy to like? they do exist ya know

• 20d

you are dumb to even say that. i was born in the sticks and that is not true. We dont like gang bangers simple as that. you treat us with respect, we treat you with respect. quit being so close minded

What Guys Said 4

• 9d

Yeah they would I'm country and all I like is black girls

• I don't see why not. I can't think of a guy I've met who wouldn't date a girl based on her race.

• 20d

yes country boys do like black girls, i was born and raised in the sticks, i find black women very attractive.

I'm a fairly redneck guy i live in Texas and hate the cities. I've dated black girls before and believe me race makes no difference in dating. As long as your not ghetto those country boys will have no problem with you.

What Girls Said 5

• Ive met some country white boys who have dated black girls. I also know of some really hott country black guys (best bull riders around) who I owuld love to introduce you too if you lived in NC.

• Well I stay in NC and I would love love love to meet them!11

• Are these the same country boys that run around with confederate flags? You're better off moving to a city where people are more open to interracial dating and realize that the civil war has been over for quite some time and are aware that the south lost

• yes they do. Some guys don't care what your race is. where I live its all white people. and usually black men and white woman date but I have seen on multiple occasions a black girl grabbed herself a redneck

• Its some out there that do. I'm from South Georgia and they do here. When I dated a county boy it was really hard for him because of his parents.
    But what people need to understand that love isn't based on color.

• Sweetie, I stay in NC and I've dated tons (okay not tons, but I've dated a lot) of country boys, both white and black. Plus if a guy is actually interested in you, it wouldn't or shouldn't matter what your race is!