Country boys like black girls?

hi every one I just wanted to know do country white boys like black girls because were I live that's all it is around are country white boys in I think they are to cute but I really want to know would they date me in get over the fact that I am black because trust me I am not a ghetto load talking wave wearing black girl I am very respectable in I just want to be wanted to by more then stupid ole gangster black boys they really really scary me at times but can any one answer this ? for me and thanks for all your help love always

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I just want to shake the sh*t out of you for asking this question.

NO, THEY DONT.

im sorry but even though your young and hopefully will grow out of this I have to be real with you. you sound like an uncle tom right now. how can a black person with any pride in themselves want to date a "country white boy"? are you serious? you do know like 50 years ago they would have raped and lynched girls like you right? and the only reason why they don't anymore is because its illegal. most country white boys are racist, sorry to say.

and yes I did call you an uncle tom because that's how you sound explaining yourself like "I am not a ghetto load talking wave wearing black girl I am very respectable". you have been brainwashed by society to think of your race that way and that is why you feel you have to distinguish yourself by acting like you are *not like those other black girls*. also your comment about not wanting to date a "scary gangster black boy" is ridiculous. you don't want to date a gangster black boy then don't but you don't have to date a country white boy either. can't you find a nice respectable black boy to like? they do exist ya know

• you are dumb to even say that. i was born in the sticks and that is not true. We dont like gang bangers simple as that. you treat us with respect, we treat you with respect. quit being so close minded

@crob4452 thank you. God why would she even say it most def. has been longer 50 years for one, and crob4452 is right we simply don't like gang bangers, it's about respect; I believe its just like the way the bible says in Mark 12:31 "Love your neighbor as yourself."

• 16d

I'm so sorry this person said some stupid shit like this. I'm from Ga. From the sticks I love the south an southern hospitality but somethin that everyone knows about me as well, I love black women. My highest attraction. Don't let some ignorant mind tell u otherwise. N never judge by skin color. You'll be supposed how many good ol country boys love black women. As for this person who cmmtd first , obviously ther ignorant af, wasn't raised right an obviously racist them self. Hating who're people for somethin that this generation or the one before us didn't even have nothin to do with.

What Guys Said 6

• yes country boys do like black girls, i was born and raised in the sticks, i find black women very attractive.

• Yeah they would I'm country and all I like is black girls

• I don't see why not. I can't think of a guy I've met who wouldn't date a girl based on her race.

• sounds like a crazy jealous and insecure white girl lmao

• I'm a white country boy and proud of it. I like black girls and white girls. The problem I have is dating black city girls. I guess I just think that we would have nothing to talk about. Right now i have a crush on a black girl from work. Trust me guys like me DO like girls like you. If you respect me I will respect you. Bottom line is this. If you are pretty guys will like you. If you have a good personality guys will like you. It doesn't matter if your white or black. Guys like pretty/fun to be with girls. You should go for it. Love doesn't discriminate.

• I'm a fairly redneck guy i live in Texas and hate the cities. I've dated black girls before and believe me race makes no difference in dating. As long as your not ghetto those country boys will have no problem with you.

What Girls Said 8

• Are these the same country boys that run around with confederate flags? You're better off moving to a city where people are more open to interracial dating and realize that the civil war has been over for quite some time and are aware that the south lost

• Ive met some country white boys who have dated black girls. I also know of some really hott country black guys (best bull riders around) who I owuld love to introduce you too if you lived in NC.

• Well I stay in NC and I would love love love to meet them!11

• Its some out there that do. I'm from South Georgia and they do here. When I dated a county boy it was really hard for him because of his parents.
    But what people need to understand that love isn't based on color.

• yes they do. Some guys don't care what your race is. where I live its all white people. and usually black men and white woman date but I have seen on multiple occasions a black girl grabbed herself a redneck

• Im a country redneck girl abd i dont care what anyone has to say about it.

• Ima black girl and im from Cali but grandma from TX so i guess my country side took over me so what that being said all i like to date is white country boys and every country guy I've ran into was interested in me. Now if you do date a country boy and he's not racist trust me it will be someone he knows that dont like it cause rather we like it or not we talking about the COUNTRY redneck city. So just do you and dont worry about it cause love is love

• Hi, i would like to clarify a few things, Yes, countrywhite guys do like black girls, maybe not all country white guys, but there are some out their that are wanting to explore outside of their own race. I am a black female in her late twenties and im ingaged to a country white man. Times has changed. Slavery, and lynching is so long ago. Baby girl date who you like and dont ask questions like that. You just have to go for it.

• Sweetie, I stay in NC and I've dated tons (okay not tons, but I've dated a lot) of country boys, both white and black. Plus if a guy is actually interested in you, it wouldn't or shouldn't matter what your race is!