Women are inferior to men in every way, so why should they be treated equally?

Let's be honest for one single time. A woman is nothing more than a handicapped version of a man (smaller brains, less muscles, submissive, unable to think rationally/logically and so on...).

The first person (and the last) on the moon was (will be) a man. You can't send a woman to the moon. Women will never be able to rule a powerful country. I've never met a female version of Einstein (intelligence), Obama (leadership qualities, charisma), Shakespeare (creativity, emotional intelligence), Mozart (outstanding musical talent), Ali (superior fighter) and so on. Every single field is dominated by men, even when it comes to emotional intelligence and creativity.

So why should women be treated equally?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you care to look, you can find many talented, ingenious women throughout history.

Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victory, Amelia Earhart, Florence Nightingale, Simone de Beaviour, Ursula le Guin, Chrissie Hydne, Annie Lennox.

You just have a deficit of affection. You don't like yourself so you can't like other people, especially not women, because of your failure to have friendly relations with them.

• Report

Victoria pardon.

• Report

"You just have a deficit of affection. You don't like yourself so you can't like other people, especially not women, because of your failure to have friendly relations with them."

it's true... sadly. I suffer from severe depression and I can't deal with it...

• Report

I went through depression from 16-30, so I'm not gonna tell you there's any quick fix. Anyway... keep on truckin'. :)