Why do girls think it's OK to wear leggings as pants in public these days?

If I wanted to see your camel toe and ass I would give you 20 dollars for a private dance like a stripper. Why do girls think it's not trashy to wear leggings with nothing covering their butt and front in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• you know what? I am a girl and I have the same exact question. I feel disgusted by these girls...maybe like this we could spread the word ;)

It looks really bad.

• It is bad. It's about as bad as if I walked around in tight spandex undies showing the outline of my penis everywhere I went. For some reason lots of girls don't get that though.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't know, but I find it hilarious listening to my boyfriend go mental at girls doing it.

"THEY AREN'T TROUSERS!!!"

• He probably doesn't want guys drooling over your rear.

• @Amplify some people insist that wearing clothes four sizes too small somehow makes you slimmer... these look worse than just regular leggings. They look like badly made human sausage.

• That's how all leggings look to me.

• I agree tights should only be worn as pants as long as the top comes down to thigh level. I have to admit I'm guilty of wearing yoga pants that show my butt quite often however. The only difference is that they flare at the calves/ankles...but the material is pretty much the same.

• I agree with you 100%!

But on the other hand, I wear Victoria Secret yoga pants & sometimes they're leggings style. They get tight around your lower legs, but they're just like yoga pants on top.

Typically girls think it's attractive to guys, when in truth it's not, but I have come across guys that dig that look. I think it's nasty. Yoga pants are my thibg.

• Because it's comfortable and not all girls walk around with camel toes or wearing thin, cheap leggings

Lululemon is amazing <3

• If you ever bend over in a grocery store wearing leggings you have camel toe

• 100$ lol

It amazes me how much women are willing to pay for so little fabric!

• I guess I'm becoming a prude as I get older but those pants look pretty damn tight and form showing to me.

• I've done it but only with tunic style tops that cover everything! I also make sure the leggings are completely opaque.

I feel like there's a right way and a wrong way and I definitely know what you mean when girls wear it the wrong way.

• Yes you wear them correctly in my opinion.

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 3

• I like it. The girls that have camel toes poking out are wearing leggings that are too tight or too thin. Apparently they're warm, comfy, and make legs look slimmer or something like that so they have function as well as fashion.

I disapprove of guys wearing wife beaters and undershirts as regular shirts but there's plenty of people that do that as well.

• ppfft... You can't tell me skin tight leggings look warm with a straight face.

• Winter weight ones, sure.

• I'm a guy and I've wore leggings as pants in public, I'm very girlie tbh. Even wore knickers/panties too

• I am not so much for the camel toe per se, but honestly? I am grateful for every girl that does wear leggings as pants and thus gives the opportunity to take part in this devine candy that are her beautiful thigh- and bum-curves. But that's just my opinion.

• Because they don't have to explain to you what they wear. It's not about you, you don't get to decide what other people choose to wear :P Live and let live, man.

• I never said I get to decide. I'm free to point and laugh whenever I see a girl in leggings though and in my mind I'm thinking she looks like a skank.