Do People from Hispanic countries fart a lot cause of all the beans consumed daily?

That must be a common thing, how can you eat so many beans without passing so much gas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I never thought about this :P

What Girls Said 23

• It's funny how upset some people are about this question. Lol It's just a question people. I laughed.

I've never really thought about it before though. I hate beans so I never eat them and I'm also never very gassy. I don't know many Hispanics though so I have no idea how gassy they are. Haha

• Boiling your beans with baking soda seems to help prevent a good portion of the gas issue, lol.

• u must eat a lot of beans ,u are blowing a lot of hot stinky air

• ok, I don't know if you notice it but you sound really ignorant by asking this,

• are you saying Hispanics don't eat lots of beans?

• blah blah blah. sore loser

• Im sorry but she has better arguments

• Hahahahaha this made me laugh... ha ha what a question... ha

More from Girls
18

What Guys Said 6

• lol

• LOL you must be white.

• Obviously...

white people are sensitive to beans and anything with spice

that's why they love hamburger helper

• So it's okay for you to be racist, but not for the asker to ask a race-specific question? Reallly? wtf

• His question was wrong from the beginning because not all Hispanic countries eat beans. He used statistical evidence about Mexican Americans to make a generalization of all Hispanics. In not being racist, I'm merely pointing out how ignorant that question was by saying what I said. This question was so hilariously ridiculous that I told my my neighbor and he was laughing his ass off.

• whoa! are you Hispanic yourself? cause you must be around Hispanic people 24/7 if you know how much we fart. and are you actually always aware of people farting?

• Hahaha

• Do American people fart a lot because they're so fat and look gassy all the time?

More from Guys
1