What does "I am falling for you" mean, anyways?

My boyfriend has been saying "I'm really falling for you" quite often lately, and I know that's a good thing, but at the same time, I really don't... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys by and large know how much weight the words I love you carry and try to no say that until that is completely true or as close to true as the guy can know.

The phrase "I am falling for you" is what has grown out of the need to express the feelings between just general attraction and real love. He is prob recognizing that he wants you in his life more, that he apriciates who you are in ways that were not the same before and is accepting of things he might not have accepted from others but since they are part of you it works.

It's a compliment likely from a guy that doesn't say the words Love loose and fast like some people do.

It means when or if this relationship ends he knows it will hurt where if it ended earlier it would have not.

Asker upvoted
    • This makes a lot of sense. :) I understand now. ^_^ Thank you very much!