What is wrong with women today?

I hate women. I really do. I mean, I love them but hate them. They are good to look at, but make you chase them around like you're some kind of toy. Once you have them, you can never keep them happy. If you're too nice, you are in the wrong. If you are too mean, you're a jerk. If you have any friends with ovaries, you shouldn't, but it's okay for them to flirt around. God forbid we have bad days or are in any kind of physical pain from an activity, because you get a period. Yes means no, no means yes. Why are you always looking for something better to come along? So you can be arm candy or have arm candy? That's all you'll ever be. I get that people want the hottest person out there, but hot isn't always better. Why the mind games ladies? I can't tell what you're thinking. Why get mad at me for not being able to? If I compliment you and say you're attractive, you find some way of twisting into me being a pervert. No one wants to be happy with someone who has say, a government job like a mailman. They want the investment banker who makes a ton of dough so they can be a trophy wife. You know he's cheating on you everywhere he goes, right? Basically I am asking what happened to good and old fashioned love. My parents married for love, as did my grandparents. Not for looks, not for money, not for status. Just out of love. It has paid off for them too. When will you ladies wake up and see this? It doesn't matter how we look or what we do or drive. We are people. C'mon ladies.

I'm glad to see that the guys actually understand what I am talking about. Women of course just get mad. Kinda weird that happens huh.. because you women always think you're right no matter what. It's a big game to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned one thing a long time ago, f*** them then leave them. I get bored with the same girl after a week unless she is that rare one of a kind but they don't come around too often.

What Girls Said 42

• *sigh*

well, first thing I would point out is that, in both genders, you have people who date for the wrong reasons. Perhaps womens reasons are sometime more monetary, but really, everyone's different.

Yes, some girls play around; They enjoy the power and it certainly helps any insecurity issues they may be dealing with.

As for why they would rather marry a person who makes more, well, I would say that that's a product of both nature and society. Men are traditionally the protectors and bred-winners of the house-hold and even if that doesn't still ring true in modern families, more often than not, the mind frame is still there. As females in packs of wolves for example like to mate with the Alpha, women like to date the more successful of the metaphorical pack because they want the security and in some cases, what they feel is the more advantageous gene pool. Security coming from the knowledge that they and their children will always will less likely be destitute, and the gene pool .. well. I've just gone to one anthropology class too many.. I'll leave that alone.

I'm not saying that love isn't important, but the fact is that, most women know that love.. It just rarely last forever, and at the end of the day you need something warmer to hold onto than a memory. Besides, love gets shaken when financial issues become a real hindrance of the family.

Good looking- well again anthropologically speaking, women subconsciously pick mates with more symmetrical features, because it goes hand in hand with the want to produce better offspring (as well as subconsciously registering as superior genetics).. but getting off that trip, uhmm, we all like to be physically attracted, but even though that's the first thing we notice, it's certainly not the last. Many women don't in fact look for looks.

And finally to conclude my overly long answer :P, You forget that everyone has feelings, not just men. Hell, most of the time it's women saying the same thing about men you're saying about women. Sometimes, when you get hurt so much, basing a relationship purely on love seems not only foolish, but dangerous. The other factors that come in become almost an insurance you know, like, he cheats on you, but at least you have food to feed your kids and money as a means of distraction as opposed to him cheating on you, being in financial straights.. and well.. not.

and that concludes my rant-like answer.

I hope it works out for you sweetie.

• i can understand.. some women are just crazy like that.

• I know what you are talking about I wish girls were nicer. See to me have you ever heard good guys finish last well good girls do to. I wish we were different and I am sorry you had bad experiences.

• I wish girls were nicer to and finally someone that can see good guys and good girls do finish last a lot of the time it seems.

• I'm a girl, not mad at your post...I do think you're dating the wrong kind of girls and making generalizations here. Girls make you chase them because we're taught to do that. Men are supposed "hunters" and only want the girl if they have to chase her, otherwise they'll get bored if you're easy to obtain.

Not all girls are all about money. Again, you're going with generalizations. I can just as easily say all men just want sex and to use women. This is not true of all men - although I would say the majority :P I think you're right on that things were different years ago - (in the time of our grandparents, parents) seemed a more romantic/monagamous age. Now people are so superficial/materialistic/selfish.

• The only girls who are not about money are those in high school, still being financially supported by their parents. Trust me, if you were suddenly kicked out, you'd be searching for someone with a job/money/house/car, etc. It's just in woman's nature to do that. First take care of practical matters, then pursue romance. That's the way you're made.

• Just so you know - I am NOT in high school and I do NOT live with my parents. I've been on my own since I was 18. I'm 24, have my own apartment, my own car, and support myself financially. So yes, what I was saying is valid. I don't care about money, just that I would be looking for a guy who pulls his own weight and supports himself.

• im in college and I HATE it when even a boyfriend buys me a movie ticket. I'm very independent. again, you guys are generalizing here. and I don't GO or AIM for guys with money. I go for guys that know how to treat a lady right, and how to pleasure a lady in bed. here's your simple answer, you havnt met the right girl.

• wow so many bigoted men on this site. what the hell is going on in your lives goodness I don't know any men like this in real life lol

you have a narrow, sexist view of women and it sounds like you have insecurity issues. I suggest getting a shrink to help you do some soul searching. and also try to see things in a more objective, less sexist and biased perspective so you can think clearly. there are so many things women complain about in men as well.

fyi, traditionally marriage was not about love, it was about women being property and about money. women are more free to get involved for love these days than ever. of course, with that freedom and emphasis on the individual comes more freedom to enjoy life without being butt hurt and dead set over relationships and men. I don't think its wrong to pick someone you think you can build a life with or who you are attracted to. you're making it sound as if women themselves don't have careers and standards. What if the woman is successful and making good money. Are you suggesting that she consider a mailman to build a life with? I can see where love love love all you need is love might pop up, but think realistically. The economy is horrible, children cost money, getting a nice home costs money, etc. Its like choosing someone with the same religion because you want your children to have a certain lifestyle. Choosing someone with similar income as you (or better in some cases) means raising your children to be well provided for and making sure they live comfortably. I don't think a mailman is the best option for cozy living. That sounds like a lot of hard times financially if you plan on getting married and having kids. Obviously, it shouldn't all be about money, however, you are a bit off in assuming that a woman can't be happy with a wealthy man. Or hell, just a man who makes more money than a freakin mailman.

As far as looks...dont men want hot girls too? Aren't you guys always going on about how visual you are? Don't you want an attractive girl too? Do you not get drawn in by a girl with great looks before getting to know her personally?

i don't know what kind of compliments you are giving out that they sound perverted...im sorry that sounds seedy to me. like you're not giving the whole story or you are really giving inappropriate comments.

all your other nonsense about girls not wanting you to have female friends, etc. is dependent on the woman. not all women are like that. in fact a lot of men get really jealous over that. my dad is super possessive about my moms social life and it pisses me off. she doesn't care what he does really but she feels like he acts pissy whenever she wants to go out with women even, never mind men. so I don't buy that.

and yes I'm a feminist. :P

More from Girls
37

What Guys Said 21

• I hate to say this, but in many cases your right. Far to many women these days have unreasonable expectations of men. This I believe is the fault of the Feminists, they have gone way to far. At first, it was needed, but now that they have what they wanted, they want more. All you have to do is pay attention to what your seeing around you to realize this. Commercials for example almost always show the female in the positive aspect while the male is left to look foolish or stupid. Pay attention and you will see this. Here is a perfect example. Most people think the "Nut Shot" is very funny. Most would laugh at some guy that got kicked in the sack by a woman. Agreed? Now turn it around. She gets kicked in the crotch by the guy. Is it funny now? It should be, considering we are all supposed to be "equal" right? The person who got kicked is deserving yes? Well then why is it only funny if it's the guy on the ground holding his crotch? I guess it's because some people are more "equal" than others. Now; I am not advocating that people go around kicking each other in the crotch, although I think it would be very amusing if a mall full of people did this, and I was able to get it on video. Think this one would go viral? Nevertheless, it is a fact, that some women feel they are owed something or are superior to any male. It is also true that some guys feel this way also, not as many I'm afraid, but some. I hate to say it, but this attitude will not likely change anytime soon, so what this means for the rest of us, who are not living in a fantasy world where everyone else owns us something, we will just have to be a bit more careful in who we choose to deal with. Maybe someday, we will all be equal, but not today.

• This is so true of my ex gf.

• Word I agree with you but hey that's why women are very irrational. They don't know what they want and they don't think when they act. Welcome to life.

• I totally agree with you. I love girls, but they make no sense. They never do and they never will. I literally hate them sometimes. I stopped taking their crap, which is probably why I don't have a girlfriend, but I don't really care.

Just try to find a girl whose good out-weighs her insanity. that's all you can do.

• Because of political correctness, no one will ever know. Except for a few women, when they are old, and God forbid, alone, and only if they are not more senile than social engineering and conditioning has already made them... they just might understand... and if they told someone, like a grand daughter or a niece... well, it will be too late, they won't listen by that time, their influence, just like their sexual market value will have diminished, just like societies old mores and norms, times are a changin'. Romance is dead, the ties that bind families together are gone, the fiery love that two young adults could've shared or can share in the purest of ways without the creepy confusing games that society has taught us to play are gone. The fulfillment of two people of the opposite sex - who understand their gender roles, their importance, and their virtue - the fulfillment they can feel when they compliment each other, when they make love, when they spend time, is gone due to social media, perversion of "love" itself, its all gone.

More from Guys
16