• Ask
  • myTake

Being too intense for him?

i asked the guy I was seeing how he felt about me..although I didn't want it to be through texting it was, because I couldn't hold it in any longer... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It sounds to me like is just trying to be nice. He obviously dumped you for something he likes better and he gave you "too intense". It was just his way of being kind. Had he honestly told you the facts it would have likely been more hurtful too you. Just accept that he is gone and move on. There is nothing to be gained by analyzing the situation to death. Hell too me that is reason enough to get rid of a girl. If she carefully weighs my every word and action she is too intense.:)

• Yeah lol. I never did anything to come off as intense! I still had my own life. I was even the busy one out of both of us for awhile. I feel like as soon as we started sleeping together it went downhill.

What Guys Said 4

• let me tell you exactly where you messed up BIGBIGBIG timeline 24, words 10-13,

• "when we started sleeping together"...why was she wrong for that?

• you weren't at fault and it sounds like his loss, not yours. He just wants a booty call or companionship when he deems it, he doesn't want an actual relationship and sadly you got caught up in all this. Move on and find someone who appreciates you.

• No, I don't think you are intense. You are just being normal & are expecting normal things that a girl would always expect from her boy. It is not your fault.
    How long have you known him ? Does he stay far away from you ? Does he text you on his own ? How often do you meet ? He appears like a busy man. What is his profession ? No one can be busy 24/7

• Ive known him for a few years as we went to the same school. But only started hanging out a few mths ago.... he works at koodo (the phone company) and works 6 days a week. And then he has the normal housework tasks to do like cleaning and laundry etc. He would text me rarely after we started sleeping together. It made me feel like he thinks he doesn't have to put any effort in because he thinks he has me, and I ddint want it to be like that.

• What about Sundays ? Does he come to meet you or vice-versa ?

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think that had anything to do with you. As jerseyse said, I think he was looking for a booty call. So by you asking how he felt about you, he realized you weren't going to be an easy "tap and go." If a guy says something to you like this when you're sure you weren't being too intense. Like only texting once every couple days, etc. as you said. It's really just code for him not being interested or just wanting sex. Don't let it get to you or change your ways. The problem is with him. Not you.

• Not your fault, he's a dick.

• Sounds like his excuse to get out of there.

• That's what I'm thinking.