Good Breakup songs for Valentines day

Valentines day is almost here.But breakups do happen before and during V day.So, if you find yourself on that end of the spectrum here are some songs for you to help cope.

Bye Bye Love-The Everly Brothers

Irreplaceable-Beyonce

Crying-Roy Orbison

Stone Cold-Demi Lovato

Crazy-Patsy Cline

I'm Sorry-Brenda Lee

Cathys Clown-Everly Brothers

Love The Way You Lie-Rhiannah with Eminem

Already Gone-The Eagles

Last Date-Floyd Cramer

Those are some good breakup songs to listen to this valentines day, even if you haven't broken up and just enjoy music.

#Breakupsongs

#VaentinesDay

45
smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't plan on having a breakup for Valentine's Day but I like a lot of these songs here. Good choices and a good variety of genre's too. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good I am single cause it's a lot better than being dumped on Valentine's day.. what sad soul even does that...

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 3

• love the way you lie by rihanna and eminem is most favorite one on this list. there is just something special about romantic songs, i just can't stop loving you by michael jackson is another song i like too

• I love bye bye love. Especially by Ray Charles.

• I love his versions of "I can't Stop Loving You" and "Born To lose" as well. I had that album with those songs on it. That album is one of the best in music history

• good list

What Guys Said 4