Valentine's Day: Is it ok to give your crush a valentines gift?

So... there's this guy I like he's a bit older I was just wondering is it ok to give your crush a valentines gift? Is it not weird?
I was just going to give him a little chocolate and say happy Valentine's Day.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocolate sounds nice. But not very erotic.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok but is it a good idea to give your crush a little something and tell him how you feel on Valentine's Day?

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• That would be very nice. Nothing weird about it. Don't be afraid of approaching him and doing something nice. He will appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, at this age, I would think he would know that you like him. That's cool if you're ok with him knowing you fancy him... just sayin...

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course he would get an idea it's pretty obvious, I've liked him for years and he still doesn't know 😂

• Liked him for years and he still doesn't know? Damn. Kudos to you for keep getting at him.

• Let's just say 4 years , I think he thinks I'm just a really friendly girl like my parents. He's a really great guy just glad I'm friends with him and we get along well

• I myself don't see a problem with it as long as he is not in a relationship with someone else or she knows about what you want to do!

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him that FREAKING chocolate! Come on! Everyone loves chocolates! And hey, don't stress it out. It's just a chocolate. Guys don't get philosophical on chocolates! :D
    Happy gifting! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Aawh yes this is so sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as he knows who you are, I tried that and he didn't know who I was!!!

0|0
    0|0