Ex gf lost weight likely cause of our break up and now I feel guilty about it?

we broke up late last year and I didn't see much of her till recently , we were talking and it came out she lost a lot of weight after we broke up and I think it was cause of the break up as she isn't really athletic type and I know she found situation stressful and was very upset about things.
but anyways she was never overweight to begin with and looked very good before the break up , so now she looks almost thin , her legs look amazing I haven't seen the rest of her body but oddly her boobs got smaller due to weight loss but there still big for her body size. I guess she looks better and more sexy cause of this but I feel really bad it was more than likely cause of the break up and not cause she decided to eat healthier or go to gym

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Women tend to lose weight after a break up because 1) she doesn't care about you anymore- I mean I doubt she would be thinking about you after a year. We get over you within a month.

She looks better because she probably has a new love of her life pursuing her and she wants to look beautiful.

So no, she did not lose weight because of break up.

1|0
    0|0
    • well she defintiy lost weight after we broke up there is no denying that , she said it herself that she lost a lot of weight recently , there was no other reason for her to lose weight , I remember my sister lost a lot of weight when going through a bad break up a few years back she got really thin cause of all the stress

• Show All
    • to explain further she though I had been following her around/ stalking her I think she is over that now but side effects of such a thing can be much more severe than though , weight issues is one of many side effects. I felt bad about things and tried to apologise for everything a few months back , I think she accepted the apology as were talking again and she even accepted a ride in my car the other day so things are better now but were bad back in the fall , I'm not exactly sure what she went through but I was a tough person to deal with and I feel bad now about what happened

• Drama drama drama... geez

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not much you can do about it, and you shouldn't feel guilt over it either. It is what it is, and you have no control over how she reacted.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Don't feel bad. She got hotter after the break up most likely on purpose to snag a better guy. Or to spite you. Trust me she wasn't that upset for a year haha

4|0
    0|0
  • The old "I'LL SHOW YOU SYNDROME"?
    You're feeling guilty because you called her fat somehow not realizing it and now you think she's lost the weight because you think she's fat and that's why you broke up with her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, do she looks great and you wanna see if it'll work?

1|0
    0|0
  • What you're saying is,
    "I dumped her and now I regret it cuz she's hot"

Lol

4|0
    0|0
    • no she was hot before , more I feel bad that we had to go through some tough times instead of having fun together , I would of be ok with her losing weight but prefer it be under better circumstances than cause she was upset or cause she wants to get back at me by being hotter than before

• it happens to everyone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes