Ex gf lost weight likely cause of our break up and now I feel guilty about it?

we broke up late last year and I didn't see much of her till recently , we were talking and it came out she lost a lot of weight after we broke up and I think it was cause of the break up as she isn't really athletic type and I know she found situation stressful and was very upset about things.
but anyways she was never overweight to begin with and looked very good before the break up , so now she looks almost thin , her legs look amazing I haven't seen the rest of her body but oddly her boobs got smaller due to weight loss but there still big for her body size. I guess she looks better and more sexy cause of this but I feel really bad it was more than likely cause of the break up and not cause she decided to eat healthier or go to gym

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Women tend to lose weight after a break up because 1) she doesn't care about you anymore- I mean I doubt she would be thinking about you after a year. We get over you within a month.

She looks better because she probably has a new love of her life pursuing her and she wants to look beautiful.

So no, she did not lose weight because of break up.

• well she defintiy lost weight after we broke up there is no denying that , she said it herself that she lost a lot of weight recently , there was no other reason for her to lose weight , I remember my sister lost a lot of weight when going through a bad break up a few years back she got really thin cause of all the stress

• to explain further she though I had been following her around/ stalking her I think she is over that now but side effects of such a thing can be much more severe than though , weight issues is one of many side effects. I felt bad about things and tried to apologise for everything a few months back , I think she accepted the apology as were talking again and she even accepted a ride in my car the other day so things are better now but were bad back in the fall , I'm not exactly sure what she went through but I was a tough person to deal with and I feel bad now about what happened

• Drama drama drama... geez

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not much you can do about it, and you shouldn't feel guilt over it either. It is what it is, and you have no control over how she reacted.