ATTENTIN BOYS: what does it mean when you cry over a break up?

my boyfriend broke up with me on Thursday and he started crying, and he's like it takes me a lot to cry.

im confused if he was crying then why would he break it off

18

Most Helpful Guy

• What Noblesse said basically. Maybe he thinks he's not good enough for you. Maybe he's too stressed to have a relationship, Ask him why

• he says that I've lawys put in effort and he just can't give what i deserve, i mean im really easy going so i never saw it as a problem whereas he probably thought it was a massive problem. he texted me after the break up he was like 'never accept anyone who puts in less effort, never take less than you're worth'

do you think itll be ok if i met up with him just so i can explain to him in person, because if i dont i won't be able to move on, i

• Yeah, he has low self-esteem. Lots of guys go through that in their late teens and early twenties. In his heart, he still wants to be with you and will agonize without you. If you chat with him, you'll probably get him back.

• i just need to have a chat, in order for myself to move on, i just need to fully explain to him so i feel satisfied he understands etc etc

Most Helpful Girl