My recently ex bf blocked me on instagram after he broke up with me?

my bf broke up with me last aug 10th, i kinda provoke him by making him jealous. and i feel bad about it and i know it is not a smart thing to do. but he said he is done with our fighting. after he broke up with me, he unfriend me on Facebook but didn't block me, he just blocked me on instagram, i can still see his profile because its on public and he is still friends with my friends, and he haven't deleted the pictures that we had, not sure if he blocked me on his phone, i haven't tried calling him, the last day we texted was Sunday after that he didn't text anymore, i texted him again on wed then again on friday, then today saturday. i just told him i didn't go out with the guy he's being jealous of.. he didn't reply any of these messages, im not gonna text him tomorrow till next week, the whole week, its his finals i dont want to distract him and its my finals too, im still friends with him on snap chat but the 3 pictures that i sent he haven't open it yet, and im still friends with him on skype, i can see he's online.
,, so im not sure if he's doing this for revenge and give me a lesson, this is the longeat time were fighting. 1wk and longest time he ignored him, before we broke up and we didn't talk for 5 days, but he never blocked me like this before. is it a bad idea to got to hia place next week? and after no contact? i wiil talk to him to work it out but if not i just want my stuffs back and ill return the things he gave to me, because i dont want any memory of him while im
moving on. so im 50/50 on this, im still hoping we'll get back together but I don't know if he will.. :(
Updates:
after a week of no contact, i texted my ex with a long ass message, stating how i realiZe my mistakes, what can i do about it, why i acted like that on our petty fight.. i also told him how much i love him, but i also told him im getting tired of him
always trying to break up with me
everytime we fight, and im willing to move on. he agreed to meet in person, were gonna meet in the place where we first met and we went there too on our first break up Report
we're back together :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... it's hard to say. He has done this before so even if the relationship continues, you two have to trust each other more and he has to feel more confident in himself and in your loyalty. I guarantee if you SHOW that you are sincerely sorry instead of saying it, he will come back. Maybe you could surprise him by making a poster with messages on it and pictures of you and him or something. gl

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it was your fault and I don't really think he is gonna take you back. Last time any chick did that to me, I didn't thought twice about banging her bff and eventho I didn't. She still believes I did lol and make "those" kinda statuses on it. Yeah, I was a huge sociopath.

Moral - All those things might be cute from chicks perspective but it brings out "jerk" in guys lol

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, it sounds like he is done. When you do vindictive things to someone and they don't respond to it any other way then by shutting you out, it's a good indicator. Honestly that's not a respectable approach and you pretty much proved to him he made the right decision by your actions. I would just plan on offering a heartfelt apology and take some time to reflect on how bad of a move it was, before doing so. Just be responsible for your actions regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Your Running Very Very High On Your Emotions Right Now, Your Talking About Texting Him Next Week After He Is Ignoring You, Showing Up To His House Without Him Knowing, Those Are All Terrible Things To Do, Look, If He Wants To Reconcile Then Let Him Come Back On His Own, Begging & Pleading Dont Work, It Will Take Time But Do Things That Will Take Your Mind Off Of Him, Once Again, Stop Texting/Calling Him & DO NOT Show Up At His Place Unannounced, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he is trying to teach you a lesson. I believe he intends for this breakup to be for good. He likely still has some feelings for you, and has decided to go no contact in order to get over you easier. You might be able to change his mind, but you would need to break this no contact policy he has put up in order to do that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Move on? You were vindictive and he didn't appreciate that. You guys are broken up and obviously he is trying to move on. I would quit wasting your time to get his attention. You also don't need to explain to your ex about the other guy, it doesn't matter because you are broken up.

0|1
    1|0
  • I can completely relate. My boyfriend broke up with me three weeks ago, and went out with the girl he told me to trust him around two weeks later. He blocked me on Facebook, Instagram, everything. Even my number. And I know that I still love him, god, do I ever. I'd take him back in a heartbeat, though I shouldn't. And the best thing you can do is move on. Yes, you have a fault in this. Sure, it's fun to tease if you think some is cute, my ex and I did that to each other all the time. But never make each other jealous. I know that it's just to see how much he wants you, how much of a fight it would be. But guys don't usually like to be challenged that what's theirs can be someone else's. In this case, it's probably best if you move on. I know it's hard, believe me. I was with this guy for five months. We went on dates, and went to his prom (I'm younger), and we gave each other our virginities, and he promised me the world, told me I was the one, and so much happened. I know it's hard. Because when he left me, I laid in the floor and couldn't get up for an hour because I was having a panic attack. I know it's hard. But it's something that everyone goes through. Even when we say we'll never love again and we're done, we always find someone else. I think he might have blocked you for torture, because now you have no clue on how he is. And it sucks. But you shouldn't want to know. He left you. You have to dust yourself off and keep walking, even when the hand you held is the one that pushed you down, you gotta get up. It's hard, it's only been three weeks for me, and I still cry myself to sleep... But it's possible. Don't go to his house. Don't give him his things back (put them away) because seeing your stuff will burn forever in his mind, and just slowly let go. It'll be okay, love. I swear. It happens all the time. This won't be your last. You just gotta keep going. Everything will be okay, I swear.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes