If I tell my ex girlfriend it's over between us forever, will she come back?

My girlfriend dumped me politely, face to face. she was very sensitive, and basically she felt horrible but the spark had gone and she doesn't know why. I know in her mind I'm the guy (or the type of guy) she wants to be with but her heart doesn't agree.

So after a month of very very limited contact, all of which is mutually willing, I've been out of her life, however I guess yes i have one pinky toe in the door.

Basically she wanted to be friends, but after some thinking I decided thats simply not what I want, and it's either forever or never. Though it'd be a huge loss to not have her in my life, but I'm here to look after ME in the long term.

So IF I meet up with her (which we've agreed to do) and tell her sensitively that we simply cannot be friends, and this really is "goodbye forever", will it cause her to face the reality of never seeing me again and cause her to consider rekindling the relationship?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Be sinsere and sensitive...

I think what would work for me, if i was her...

When we meet up...
    If the guy (my ex) was cute and sweet with me and looked good (not over doing it) and smelled good. And he was like what i first fell in love with. Not flirty nor touchy but friendly...
    ( at this point im falling for him again)
    And then when we had the serious convo he would be sinsere and tell me here is how i feel (i love you and i can't be just friends with you) emphasize the fact that she will not see you again.

That would really open my eyes..
    In my mind:
    ... what am i doing? In losing this amazing guy...