My girlfriends hair is falling out and bald spots are forming?

Should I be honest and tell her I want to break up because of that to make up a lie? She was in the shower and so much hair came out it was strange.

• Tell the truth
  • Lie about it
I don't need a lecture I need answers.
Put yourself in my shoes.

2214

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently you never loved her because if you truly did, No matter if she were bald, you would love Her------Unconditionally. Suppose it were Cancer where she had to have radiation or chemo? Would a scarf on her head to hide her bare cue ball be a reason to 'Break up?' This is not scoring any points with me here.
    I believe that with her hair coming out in amounts, it may be a health issue or some sort of vitamin deficiency that she needs to go see a doctor about as soon as possible. Instead of you finding excuses to dump her, sit her down as a couple, someone who she is going to Need very much right now, her Soul mate and Get to The-----Root of her problem.
    Suppose it was you who was in her place? How would you feel if she told you that you weren't appealing to her anymore? Offended, belittled, trashed on And Humiliated, lest we Forget---------Heartbroken and sad.
    Don't do this, please... I believe that with medical help and perhaps some medicine, her hair will be back to normal again. But from what I See here, her Hair is the least of Her own problems...
    If you should 'Hairy' Out of her life because it doesn't suit your little head too well, then I wouldn't blame her if she ever takes you back again because you wouldn't let down your own hair To-----Use your big head.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..."Which "Eye" is Your------Good eye?
    Good luck, God bless. xx

• I'm not here to lecture, my heart is sad and broken for her... I am trying to knock some good sense into your head... Really I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow so many pissed off women. Honestly love for me requires emotional and physical attraction. For example and this isn't to be rude If I met someone with a great personality, but they weren't physically appealing to me say they are obese then I won't date them. The same goes for the reversal, if she has a great body, but shitty personality then I wouldn't date her either.

Dude do what you think is best.