I accidentally cheated on my boyfriend?

Okay, people will obviously judge me but please at least listen.

Basically I accidentally had sex with one of my boyfriend's guy friends while at a party. We kinda talked then he took me into a room and well I kinda got a little interested and we started having sex... Then my boyfriend came in and got very mad and broke up with me a few days ago.

I feel so upset, and I really want my boyfriend and let him understand that it was a freaking accident!!! But he won't talk to me, so what should I do?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 81

• totally reminded me of this

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1144026-accidently-cheated-on-my-boyfriend-with-his-friend

how fucking often do accidents like this occur lol.

7|2
    0|0
  • The only way it can be an "accident" is if you were raped and it is obvious that you weren't. Don't try to sugar coat what you did. Do him a favor and leave him alone so he doesn't have to remember seeing you cheat on him.

11|7
    0|1
  • *reaction after reading question title*
    https://i.stack.imgur.com/NTsOF.jpg

*reaction after reading everything*
    schoolofdoubt.com/.../...eFacepalmRickerPicard.jpg

6|9
    0|0
  • YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS GUYS, SO I WAS SO WET, I SLIPPED AND FELL ONTO HIS DICK (which was for some reason already hard and out of his pants), THEN ALL THE MOMENTUM FROM FALLING MADE ME REBOUND UP AND DOWN A FEW TIMES AND THEN HE SLIPPED BACK ONTO THE WATER BED AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Hoes be hoes.

11|6
    0|0
  • Let it go... Let it go... Let it go... There's nothing you can do. More importantly, there's no such thing as having sex accidentally. You knew what you were doing when you went up to that room. You wanted the sex; now, you have to deal with the consequences. Accept responsibility first.

14|5
    0|0
  • Let it goooo, let it goooo,
    there isn't anything you can do
    Let it goooo, let it goooo,
    You and your ex-boyfriend are through

Learn from now,
    that if you choose lay
    with another man
    You weren't really committed anyway.

6|2
    0|0
    • Just to make sure I got this one right...

You let him in,
      you let him thrust
      You weren't the girl your boyfriend learned to trust
      Concealed, revealed
      until he knew,
      and know he knowssssss...

Is that about right?

• 14|10
    0|0
  • Oh for fucks sake! you cheated, fine but don't say it was accidentally. You choose to do it. Own up to it.

If you were my girlfriend and said "hey bandit I accidentally cheated on you" that is soooo fucking insulting.

seriously and think about this, if your boyfriend cheated on you and said he did it accidentally, would you really accept that answer?

I really doubt it

5|2
    0|0
  • Roar with laughter. You made my day with this one. Really.

Well, maybe he accidentally broke up with you.

36|17
    0|0
  • Right... and I accidently tripped and fell into a girl's vagina. That makes sense -_-
    You cheated willingly and now you guys are done.

12|0
    0|0
  • "Whoa, he slipped! It just happened! I don't even know how, it was like, our clothes were on, then we both slipped and suddenly he was inside me. I just don't know."
    Ok, you cheated on him, y'all are gonna have to deal with that, but there's just no way you can call having sex with someone like that an "accident"

3|2
    0|0
  • No accidents here, cupcake. Unless he genuinely raped you, YOU are responsible as well.

Take this as a lesson learned.

32|18
    0|0
  • www.terrariaonline.com/.../

The way I see it.

4|4
    0|1
  • Sorry for the language: but did You accidentally "Slipped " into his friends dick? cause thats an accident. What you did is plain spiteful and disgusting. I hope he doesn't talk to you, you don't deserve him.

4|1
    0|0
  • How do you accidentally cheat, he walks by and just trips and falls into your pants? I'm sorry but unless you were seriously drink or under the effects of mind altering drugs you are solely responsible.

5|1
    0|0
  • Yo judge, my knife accidentally pierced his heart 32 times because my hand was out of control, I didn't murder him.

34|14
    0|0
  • lmao! wheeeewwww!
    haha! that doesn't sound like an accident!

poor dude, he lost a gf and friend on the same day...
    i hope he moves on and you get stuck by yourself for a while...
    things like that don't happen by accident, try developing your super ego/ego a bit you Id is way to dominant

1|2
    0|0
  • So if he "accidently" had sex with one of your friends would you be okay with it?

I know personal responsibility is almost considered a four - letter word these days but damn...

5|1
    0|0
  • There probably isn't anything you can do. The fact is that being cheated on is a huge fear for most guys in a relationship and you and his friend made that come true. As a result he can't trust either of you again because you both betrayed him. I also have to agree with most of the other posts I read. Anytime anyone (man or woman) cheats it is not an accident that person has to live with the consequences short of doing it because a gun was pointed at you.

1|1
    0|0
  • OMGGGGGGGGG, it's an "I accidentally cheated question. These are my favoritest!!! 💚💚💚

20|8
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 55

• "Kinda", "Accidentally" Is only making light of the situation.. Hate to be mean but you F**k up and you know it. You don't accidentally spread your legs to him and he didn't trip on a f**cking banana and fell inside you..

I'd say your ex was being unreasonable if you were passed out and he raped you, but it's pretty damn clear you knew exactly what you were doing.. Kudos to your ex for having some self respect..

2|2
    0|0
  • I would've respected you a little more if you hadn't put accidentally in there. Because let's face it, this was no accident. You cheated. Period. He's not gonna understand that it was an accident because it wasn't. Try coming at him with the truth. You fucked up and you're sorry.

2|5
    0|0
  • how do you "accidentally" head to a room, take your clothes off, make out and open your legs?
    This is not blue lagoon you know...

Every step you took into that room and into this guys pants was a concious decicion from your part. You could have stopped ANY time.

What should you do? Forget about him and get your shit together

0|3
    0|0
  • How do you "accidentally" cheat? Did you just "accidentally" have some other guy's cock inside you for 15 minutes?

6|13
    0|0
  • Move on. That relationship is so far dead they're using it to fuel cars.

12|10
    0|1
  • Yeah and I accidently ate pizza today instead of my salad.
    #TrueStory. Basically you and I choose to do something that we shouldn't have done but chose to do, it was NO accident. We know the consequences, I will get a little fatter and you will lose your boyfriend.

Real answer, it wasn't an accident you consciously chose to do something wrong and cheat. You don't trip on to a guys D and screw him, girl please. Pay the consequences and woman up, admit your wrong doings and talk to your bf.

1|3
    1|0
    • The asker made the horrible mistake of cheating on her boyfriend.

Eating pizza is NEVER a mistake lol

• Show All
    • Your health is lying to you! D:<

• @Xelebrum Well that sucks eggs then lol

• Uh it's not an accident when u go into a room with a man at a party, and then get interested and sleep with him. That's u making a conscious decision to sleep with someone other than your boyfriend, and he was right to break up with u

0|3
    0|0
  • So... did you accidentally land on his tool?

Honestly, I feel like you knew exactly what you were doing, but, because you were caught and justifiably punished, you're crying "I'm sorry." just fess up that you were wrong and it was your (and the guy youh cheated with) faults. Unless, of coarse, he didn't even know you had a boyfriend.

0|3
    0|0
  • I guess his dick "accidentally" penetrated your vagina and I guess you "accidentally" didn't stop him. Did you also "accidentally" suck his cock? Just wondering.
    Because it is obviously not an active choice you make, to sleep with someone.

1|1
    0|0
  • You can't cope with the fact that you cheated on your boyfriend, so you're hiding behind the word "accident". Go to therapy and come to terms with the fact that you fucked up.
    And then apologize to your boyfriend, forgive yourself, and move on vowing to try to do better.
    Everyone has their vices. Denying your fault is petty and childish. Be brave. Admit it. Own it. Attone for it as best you can. You made a shitty choice. Doesn't mean you have to be a shitty person.

0|2
    0|0
  • How the hell was that an accident. There is a lot of steps to lead to sex. You could of stopped at any point, but you didn't. What did you expect your boyfriend to stay with you? loooooooool

1|2
    0|0
  • It will take a lot to win back his trust, he won't see it as an accident. Tell him the truth and let him work it out on his own, he's probably super mad at you anyways :( talk to him , make him listen without interrupting you, then listen to what he has to say without interrupting you. Try to do it as calmly as possible. Goodluck xxxxxxx :)

0|0
    0|0
  • how is that an accident? You clearly opened your legs on purpose.

1|2
    0|0
  • What did his penis do, accidentally slip inside you? that doesn't happen you fucked his friend, and whether you want to own it or not you it wasn't an accident, your clothes don't fall off and he doesn't magically get on top of you. Just message him say your sorry and own what you did. He is not going to take you back, if he did that with one of your friends would you forgive him?

0|1
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend should accidentally dump your ass.

Oops.

3|3
    0|0
  • You don't accidentally slip up and down someone's dick.

2|4
    0|0
  • I accidentally laughed at loud at some of these answers.

3|1
    0|0
  • It's never an accident. You did this too and I feel really sorry for your ex to walk in to you guys. You should take the responsibility for what you did and respect his choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • You did what you wanted. Now you are realizing results of your action.
    He can not accept it, you should not contınue your relationship with him either. Move on.

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes