Ex Gf reached out to me after a month (she blocked me and left with no closure). She reaches out and then disappears? why?

My ex reached out to me after a month since we broke up. She told me a week after we broke up what happened... and sparked a fight and led to us stop talking.

so wed last week that month she responds to my email from a month to the day. with hi

i responded Thursday with hey.

Friday night she sent me an e-mail "maybe we should hang out again" then followed by a text - hi?

I responded to the text, with hi.

30-45 mins of silence i said whats up?

she responded nm u

i responded nm

so this was 12:30am (and decided to stop texting)

11am I wake up and she is my first thought and decided to respond to her e-mail.

if you want to hang out, just ask
if you need more time to think, then take all the time you need.

I haven't heard back from her? Its weird she reached out to me wed night around 1030 and Friday around 10pm.. but then radio silence?

thoughts?

12