Why would my ex call me after no contact?

The last text I sent him was a month ago and I told him I never wanted to talk to him ever again because he broke my heart because he was ignoring me so I never tried to contact him after that and yesterday he text me "Hey" then called twice but I was busy and didn't see the missed calls or text so about 2 hours later I text him back "Hi" and tried to call him once but he didn't answer and he hasn't tried to call me back.

Why would he call or text then when I resond he doesn't answer? And why would he call after a month of no contact?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up here, dear, and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an Ex who still Marks his X in your own softie spot, he usually has motive in mind when contacting you after a Month of Mondays With------Hey.
    It doesn't have to be etched in stone that he is Obviously Missing the Kissing and some history you both used to share. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and even though you both may have left things on this sour note, doesn't mean there still isn't room on the dance floor to begin your beguine again.
    With you 'Missing' his calls and him not Responding, he may think you are putting him on your own pay no mind list. However, Text him some simple words this time like: "Sorry I missed the call, I was a bit busy and didn't see these. Thank you for calling and hoping all is well. Give me a jingle if you want to talk."
    Try this approach and if you don't hear back right away, then he is still pouting so just leave it alone.
    I believe he will eventually get over his hissy fit but to throw something else your way to hash over. Buyer beware, is a phrase I use on heer a lot when an "EX" comes back into the picture and may not want to be hooked at the hip right now, maybe not ever, but be Friends... with some benefits for old time's sake.
    Good luck. xx

• I did text him back "Hi" but he didn't text back anything, so today I text him "How are you?, sorry I missed your call" but he hasn't responded yet. If he doesn't respond I'm done sending him anymore texts.

• Your welcome and thanks for the help :)

• Oh, so welcome, and best wishes for the rest of the year, dear.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Usually when the ex who has done the most damage and caused the most heartache reaches out, it's due to heavy guilt eating away at their conscious. Either that or life has harshly forced them to realize that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I've noticed that sometimes it's also a power thing. Some people are so self-centered and egotistical that they want the satisfaction of knowing they can come and go as they please. That they can treat you like dirt and you will still be willing to give them the time of day with a response. In a way, they get off on your attention.

Not sure which scenario fits him, but truthfully girl, continue embracing his absence and don't look back. Do yourself a favor and don't relive the heartache he caused. His value system clearly is not there so don't let him interrupt your healing process and journey back to peace. : )

• Just wait till he tries to reach out to you