Wanna break up with a super hot guy?

i have been dating this super hot guy. he is very kind and treats me like a queen. he is very loyal and he never flirts with any girl. Whenever we go in public girls stare at him. deep down i am feeling really frustrated but i can kinda understand, they can't help it but to look at him. today we were in a shop and the cashier didn't stop staring at him and when he looked up and saw her staring at him he looked down again but she didn't stop looking at him. SHE ***** knows that i am his girlfriend yet she kept staring at him. and the straw that broke the camel's back was what happened today. I was standing in a mall with him waiting for my sister and two girls passed and one of them was staring at him but she looked down when he looked up at her. after 2 minutes they passed again next to us. I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE GIRLS I told him I wanna break with him and he got really angry and he doesn't answer my phone

i can't help it and I wanna end it do you think it is a good idea? but I really like him

and were the two girls making it on purpose to walk by us for a second time or I was over reacting. i was sure she was staring at him but i am not sure if they made it on purpose to walk by us again?

1024

Most Helpful Guy

• Soo you want to break up with a great looking guy that actually treats his lady right cause of your own insecurities?
    Go ahead, throw away what might be the closest thing to a perfect man. It's most likely your lost

What Guys Said 23

• Why tho? You have a really attractive guy who is loyal and treats you right, why throw that away.

so what if other girls LOOK at him, what's the big deal. He has eyes only for yoy. You have what all the other girls want but can't have and you're going to throw that away?

look at it like this would you rather have a guy who is with you because nobody else wants him or a guy who everyone wants and could have anyone he wants but chooses to be with you because to him you are the best?

• Why would you break up with a guy just because girls stare at him. He wants YOU. Are you stupid or something? It seems you are letting a good guy go for a very stupid reason. As for the two girls making it on purpose - I'm not sure what you mean by making it, but it's possible.

• Wow you sound like my ex wife. Yeah break up with him as you will begin to make him and you unhappy for reasons that aren't anything he caused or can help.

• He' hot, he's kind, he treats you with the respect you deserve, and he doesn't cheat on you.

SO WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH HIM FOR? You're kinda proving what this question says: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1503743-ladies-would-you-go-up-to-the-5th-floor-be-honest-d-for-those

• What the fuck is wrong with you?

Life lesson honey: You never know what you got until you got it no more!

• Everybody stares, you would do it too if your boyfriend wasn't as hot. I suppose I get your frustration but what can your boyfriend do about? Become less hot? I doubt that's what you want.

I think the better solution would be to just get over it. Accept that he's always going to get stares BUT realize that at the end of the day he's in YOUR bed. That's all that matters!

• Seems like you're just the overly jealous type... Your reasons for breaking up are completely minor and stupid.

• he seems to really love you. He is not flirting with other girls, which is a really good thing. If you really love him, then don't break up with him.
    Its understandable that you don't like other girls looking at him, but breaking up with him just because they stare at him, that is pretty low. /he isn't flirting with them or even encouraging their staring. DO NOT break up with him.

• seems he loves u... anyway maybe he doesn't really care bout those other gals u mention?

• Seems like you have the problem. Girls are like that, get use to it.

• Girl logic. It's an oxymoron.

You'd regret doing it because he's perfect it sounds like.

• Honestly, what would you think if a man broke up with you because too many guys eyed you. It is not his fault if he is attractive and women eye him.

• Need more info. I didn't see your age and saw no legitimate reason for you to break up with him other than YOUR jealousy?

• are you that insecure about yourself that you can't stand other girls admiring your bf? What do you expect them to do when they see a good looking guy, haven't you being in their shoes before?

• Wow seems like Hell as finally frozen over lol. I'm shocked any women would break up with the '' Hot'' Guy.

• Wait so I don't get it, why would you break up with him?

• Dump him in public and tell him what an asshole he is 😄😃😀

• Suck his dick for the last time before u break up

• Sounds like a stupid reason to break up. Your just insecure

• ur over reacting, if he really likes u why are u so worried unless ur just looking for a reason to break up

• You have major trust issues and sound like you messed up by break up with him.

• Do him a favor and breakup... he shouldn't have to tolerate a weak, insecure child like you.

• He can't be that hot... I have never seen, in my life, a woman act like that towards men unless he is a celebrity.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, break up with him and give him to me.

• I don't think u should break up with him. Honestly he probably tries to get all fixed up for you. And he didn't anything to make u upset. He was also loyal to you and the reason he looked down at each girl is a signal that he's not interested. Try talking to him and ask for his forgivness. Maybe a little trust issues could have been bobling around ur head. Between his look and those girls t might be a little challange but if he wants to be with u he would take every risk.

• You're overreacting. You want to break up with a guy who is good to you, clearly likes you and isn't even flirting with these other girls, just because he's hot and other girls are checking him out? He's done nothing wrong.

• Why are you making such a drama? The guy didn't anything wrong!
    Estimate this guy, please. He's rare.

• Bad idea and shouldn't let any of those girls get to you since they mean nothing to him.

• He can't help how others act. Sounds like he's doing all he can to help you feel secure. You may have handled this a bit drastically in my opinion.

• Toss him to me. I can deal with girls staring at him.

• Why are you blaming him for other people's actions

• If you're boyfriend is extremely good looking, you should be happy about that. Let the other girls stare! Their jealous at the fact you have him and they can't have him. Your boyfriend sounds like the complete package. Why would you break up with someone who has great qualities just because a bunch of girls are looking at him? Appreciate the facts he's good to you. Don't break up with him just because other girls are staring at him. Also, apologize to him about what you said. And tell him it was out of anger. It seems like you're also afraid to lose him because of his looks. If he's not looking at any other girl, he's definitely the guy for you. Hope this helps!

• you're not overreacting!