I feel like I'm just another guy to her.

I love my girlfriend and she loves me but she has had a lot of boyfriends (like 7 before me) and I think she had flings with more. She tells me about things they did and every time its a different boy. Then she says something like "I only say it because I'm saying how much better you are than them" because she can tell I feel really awkward about it. But she doesn't seam to get why. I feel like I'm just another notch on her belt and so I'm always afraid she doesn't really love me, and that I'm just another boy to her. And when she was dating her most recent ex she would still spend more time with me than him and said she loved me not him right in front of him once. We then all hung out and they started making out so I didn't know if she had meant it or not. Then when she dumped him we spent like all of summer together and I asked her out twice but I didn't give up. Then after we spent like 2 hours in the park making out she said nothing would change if we were dating so we were but early that summer she said "yes" when one of my ex-friends asked her to homecoming. So we had to be secretly dating till after that but now winter break is coming and she wants to hang out with the kid that asked her even though she knows I don't want her to and that I really hate him. So I'm afraid she might just dump me for him but I love her too much to tell her she can't hang out with him. So we just talked about it and I said she could and she said they were probably going to just see a movie but that's what we did when I first kissed her. And now I want to tell her all of this how I feel like I'm just another boy to her and that I don't want her to hang out with outer guys because she did that with me and then dumped her now ex but I don't know if I should or even how? Please help me I really need it. I don't want to wreak what we have because I don't think I could survive without her but if I'm nothing to her I need to know. Please help me.

most of this was me just being paranoid because she asked me if it was OK and she respects that I hate the kid so set rules that won't be broken when she is hanging out with him. and she doesn't really like him that much. she's only said love to 3 b f too

23

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah you both are young and she needs to slow down a bit. I wonder what she wants from a relationship? I've been in fewer than her and I'm older-why? because I pick and I choose-and also-i'm selective-also because I don't want to be known as the girl who goes out with anybody. I think you have the right to get what you want-if this is bugging you-it might a make or break reason-ask yourself if this is what you want. and saying "i love you" early in a relationship isn't real, it's just at the moment sort of thing-i'm not trying to break your bubble-i'm just saying that if there are more bad factors than good, long term this may or may not work out for you

What Girls Said 1

• she's not worth it. it's hard, I know, and it reaaally really sucks, but you gotta move on. seriously. she doesn't love you. and you're too good to be wasted on her.

What Guys Said 3

• She's not even 18 yet and she's loved THREE boyfriends? Dude...you all will grow up eventually, just live and be happy and enjoy it and don't worry about all of this. You aren't going to marry this girl. You will lose her eventually, or she will lose you. Don't worry about it.

• This girl has zero intention of being your girlfriend and is probably enjoying fooling around with as many guys as possible, it sounds like. Forget her man. There's like a quadrillion girls in the world. And once you get to college or uni, or move to a big city, you'll see that.

Don't worry about this girl. Move on. Seriously.

• My dude, you gotta relax yourself with her. You're really young and I don't really know what's going on but I'm sure you don't love her. What you're experiencing is heavy lust. She's not worth it, just let happen what happens and eventually everything will be completely fine whether or not you're still with that girl.

Everything always turns out alright in the end. Don't worry about it.