Should I add my ex on Facebook?

I deleted her cause I was sad, but I feel that if I add her again, and move on with my life, she might feel and see that she wants to be back with me again. right now we don't have any lines of communication.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• well if you want her as a friend or maybe more, I guess friend her. it's really if you're ready to see her again. she might be with another guy or she might be single. the thing is emotionally prepare yourself for whatever that may be the case. I haven't friended my ex because I feel either nervous that he might get hurt or he might not like me anymore or he might have moved on and don't want ties with me-that's why she hasn't friended you back...it's a toughy but it's for you to decide.

What Girls Said 3

• So, you want to add her because you feel that it'll help you move on?

It's not exactly moving on if you're secretly hoping she wants you again.

• hmmm well if you deleted her I don't know if you should add her again. if you do, just don't act sad

and when she tries to communicate with you in any way act normal like you would with any friend...if you keep acting sad..she will do stuff on purpose, but if you seem like you don't care, she will want you to.

• If you want to be friends on FB again; make a mutual friend suggest HER friendship with you.

This way you play safe; and you will know if she wants to get back in touch with you.

What Guys Said 3

• Asky yourself why you want to add her? You appear to be thinking about her and not youself, because of that I don't think you are over her and are adding her for the wrong reasons, maybe wrong tho

• Dude I deleted my ex the first time. she added me. I deleted her a second time because I saw her like tagged in photos with this other guy. I would friend her. Eventually she will want to come back. My girlfriend dumped me cause she lost feelings for me. we don't talk now but she really wants to be friends. over time if you show you don't care she will want you back. good luck son

• So your saying I should add her now. or wait a little then add her?

• Wait till you somewhat get over her. Honestly try to get over her its soo much easier. If you can't then just wait till you have lost feelings for her. When you freind her she will creep on your face book. Make sure your really active like talking to a bunch of people including girls so that will show her your not moping around over her and waiting for her

• it's up too you buddy. If I were you I wouldn't add her again.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D