Why does it seem like women love bragging about being single, but you never hear men brag about it in a cheerful way?

On Facebook, I be read women's post about how they're gonna stay single, and enjoy being that way. When am I gonna hear men say they're glad they're single, due to them guys not having to put up with drama?

Do men care about women "in a companionship kind of way" more than women care about men?

I would love to hear about a guy saying he's enjoying the single life without any hook ups, that way it won't seem like men don't how to live in this world if women weren't around.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• we like enjoying life.

• So you can't that with a man?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how to live without a woman in my life. Having a girlfriend is not something I need, but it is something I want. I think women actually feel a need for a man more than men feel the need for a woman. They brag about it for the same reason that a kid whistles when he is afraid of the dark; trying to convince themselves that they really do feel the way they are talking about.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Why would someone's relationship status even make a difference to other people?