When a girl flirts but never mentions she has a boyfriend?

Is she hoping to get into a new relationship or not wanting to hurt the other guys feelings if he gets interested

24

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't want to hurt a guy. Or she doesn't have a boyfriend.

• So if she never mentions about having one and a girl told me which is just a rumor what do i believe

• Watch some movies, go out to eat. Visit a place. Those ideas function well on a first date too.

• Yep. Visit a place.

What Girls Said 1

• Trying to see what both guys have to offer and if you know she has a boyfriend why still be there? She might do that to you if u date her. Does she know you know she had a bf?

• No but i dont have hard evidence either this is a rumor a girl told me

• Because like i said when we talk she never mentioned a boyfriend when we talk she told me she just hangs out with her cat

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it could mean two things one is she is not happy in her relationships and that she is exploring her options or it could be that she is testing the other guy by purposely flirting to see his reaction and she wants to know what he will do despite knowing that she has a boyfriend.

• Well its what a girl told me which is a rumor but if it is true i would drop all these things with her and our talks at work would be strictly professional

• She is just keeping her options open.

• Flirting is fun. Could just be a game.
    Also, yes totally options are good too.

• I've been in that situation with a girl. She was a slut that was trying to play me (and was successful). I learned from it and now have a good eye for telling if a girl is fake or not.