Will she ever unblock me and speak to me again? Is there still a chance for me to get her back? What should I do now?

My girlfriend broke up with me just about a month ago, the relationship was great , we were both happy , and we both loved each other so much, but at the same time we were dealing with some issues she was battling depression , while I was dealing with suicidal issues, we helped each other through the bad days. But about a month ago she told me that her feelings changed for me at some point but she wasn't sure if it was the depression or if that's how she felt. This part is where I messed up because I wasn't really understanding her because I was stressed over other things and we were going to talk it out and put a plan in place where we take a brake and come back and see what happens. But then that idea was thrown out the window when we shifted into argument mode. At one point in the argument I started to sound suicidal and she got worried and she was screaming on the phone for me not to do it and that she couldn't take it anymore, and I was trying to calm her down but then she tells me her mom told her to get off the phone , then an hour later she sends me this text : "I'm really sorry but we need to end it." And then she blocks me out on everything, phone, insta, Facebook, Twitter, etc. this is where I messed up again because I started to desperately try and reach out to her using other phone numbers for like a good week but she still didn't reply, and she'd block those numbers too, then her friends and family started to unfollow me on social media as well. I felt so bad after the desperate attempts that I decided to do no contact , and respect her space. I really love her and care so much about her, and I want to get her back. Will she ever unblock me and speak to me again? Do you think she'll give me a second chance? And what should I do now?

2