Have you ever blocked an ex and then unblocked them? why?

my ex did this to me three months after texting me "get out of my life. i love her and not you. im blocking you"...

106

Most Helpful Guy

• That probably means that things are not working out with the new girlfriend and he wants to try to re-establish you as Plan B.

Most Helpful Girl

• Attention seekin... purely to see if u wil message him so he can say to his friends look she still loves me, ain't I a good guy musta been best in bed or had the biggest willy ever

My ex did that I ended up changing my number... fucking loser of a guy still tries to contact me in other ways but I ignore him or show him indifference rather than block him like he did me.. in fact he would contact me on my number to block me to show he still had my number.. hence changed my number...
    Yeah clearly loves her that's why he's still playing games with u... just remove him from wherever change ur number change ur name online and be done with the tit forever