Have you ever blocked an ex and then unblocked them? why?

my ex did this to me three months after texting me "get out of my life. i love her and not you. im blocking you"...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That probably means that things are not working out with the new girlfriend and he wants to try to re-establish you as Plan B.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Attention seekin... purely to see if u wil message him so he can say to his friends look she still loves me, ain't I a good guy musta been best in bed or had the biggest willy ever

My ex did that I ended up changing my number... fucking loser of a guy still tries to contact me in other ways but I ignore him or show him indifference rather than block him like he did me.. in fact he would contact me on my number to block me to show he still had my number.. hence changed my number...
    Yeah clearly loves her that's why he's still playing games with u... just remove him from wherever change ur number change ur name online and be done with the tit forever

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I would go from "the pain is too much" to "i miss her" a few times after my last break up and i finally lost the feelings i had and unblocked her but never freinded or talk to her again because there was no reason to

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly how I feel about him... he's mugging this girl off.. they think they can dangle us on strings and we will always be there but as they say... when it's gone it's gone for good.. They never act civil just childish shit- changed my number it was best thing ever did.. sad thing was he got me on dating site and tried to get my new number by telling me to call him, I don't know his number as its been years... if he still has same one who knows... guys a munter as well.. Fk knows what I was thinking... u begin to see them as ugly due to way hey treated u.. one person u thought was beautiful is now a monsters inc extra

• And cat fishing me to...3 years of it to be exact

• You are Plan B. Stay away from him

0|2
    0|0
  • Deleted, but never blocked

0|0
    0|0
  • yes because I got tired of believing that they would come back and simply want to make stupid accusations and unblock because I believe in second chances

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex blocked me so I grabbed her by the pussy, we are back together thank you Trump.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I blocked my ex few weeks after we broke up, but it was only because I couldn't stop creeping his Facebook lol. I would search his name, look at his profile, and then cry forever, so I had to put a stop to it lmao. I unblocked him once I felt I had healed enough from the breakup and wouldn't be constantly checking his profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget him and I mean truly. If you really want to get back at him. When he does text you ask very nonchalant like you give two fucks about his feelings. He is the one that dumped you. And then blocked you. Im sure you was hurt and pissed. This is why im cautious as to who I talk to because a lot of guys will leave you ina heartbeat and not care. So why should you?

0|0
    0|0
  • yesss after my ex cheated on me, I blocked and deleted him from FB because I was a complete mess and didn't want to risk seeing anything that would make me think of him even more. I unblocked and refriended him a year or so later when he snet me a request, paired with a big FB message saying that he's truly sorry and hopes that we can at least be friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • How exactly do you know you are unblocked now? Also, why does it matter? Why aren't you just moving on with your life?

I mean I sometimes I block my ex's page on fb because I don't want to tempt myself to look at it and see what he's up to. Then I'll unblock it because I'm fairly sure that I won't look at anymore and don't need that measure. Then, I'll be a curious cat and go look anyways. Repeat cycle lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have, i wanted to give him a second chance at being my friend (i dumped him and he started cyberbullying me and trying to make me apologize for dumping him) and we're friends today.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah cause ik we won't talk to each other anymore so i just unblock them after a good period of time

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's the "her"?

0|0
    0|0
    • his new girlfriend i guess

• Show All
    • Umm, sounds like his relationship isn't going over well and needs a rebound. Why did you guys break up?

• Oooooor he is at a place where he is capable of unblocking you and seeing you around. However, doesn't make sense why he would unblock you if he dumped you for another girl...

• I missed him

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm weak asf

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes