Why do you think ex's watch our snaps and Instagram stories?

My ex watches all of mine. Literally every single one. I never watch his stuff. I unfollowed him on almost everything anyway. But he still watches all my snaps and stories. And pretty quickly too. Thoughts? Missing me or just curiosity?
Why do you think ex's watch our snaps and Instagram stories?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I miss the fuck out of my ex and I watch all her shit as soon as I notice it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you ever get sick of seeing her? Like if she posts too much are you rolling your eyes?

• She doesn't post often so I'd say no.

• I do the same with my ex, Bc i miss him so bad and still can't move on, i think that your ex has the same.

My ex unfollowed me also on almost everything, i wondered why bc he said that he still wanted to be friends.
    Why do you unfollowed your ex? Is it because u r done with him and don't want to do anything with his life, or is it because its hard for you to move on if u still followed him?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They miss you and want to see if you are single so they can get u back in there life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Could be both. If he's just watching, then I guess it's ok to leave him alone, but just keep an eye on him in case he may be up to something.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably missing you, I've done this before with my ex

0|0
    0|0
  • hasn't moved on yet, he's still in that "i still miss you phase"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes