Why do you think ex's watch our snaps and Instagram stories?

My ex watches all of mine. Literally every single one. I never watch his stuff. I unfollowed him on almost everything anyway. But he still watches all my snaps and stories. And pretty quickly too. Thoughts? Missing me or just curiosity?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I do the same with my ex, Bc i miss him so bad and still can't move on, i think that your ex has the same.

My ex unfollowed me also on almost everything, i wondered why bc he said that he still wanted to be friends.
    Why do you unfollowed your ex? Is it because u r done with him and don't want to do anything with his life, or is it because its hard for you to move on if u still followed him?

Most Helpful Girl

• They miss you and want to see if you are single so they can get u back in there life.

What Guys Said 4

• Could be both. If he's just watching, then I guess it's ok to leave him alone, but just keep an eye on him in case he may be up to something.

• I miss the fuck out of my ex and I watch all her shit as soon as I notice it

• Do you ever get sick of seeing her? Like if she posts too much are you rolling your eyes?

• She doesn't post often so I'd say no.

• probably missing you, I've done this before with my ex

• hasn't moved on yet, he's still in that "i still miss you phase"

What Girls Said 1