My ex removed me from his followers list on Instagram but, he himself still follows me on Instagram and likes my pictures. . . SO CONFUSED?

So my ex broke up with me two months ago, we had a long distance relationship for four months in which he claimed I was the love of his life and even bought me a ring but a month before I came back he told me that he missed me and then didn't talk to me for three days and out of the blue ended the relationship. A few days after that though, he removed me from his follower's list on Instagram but still follows me and is still friends with me on Facebook. He also deleted all my comments from his pictures as well as all the comments he wrote under my pictures. I'm really confused because he did not do this to any of his other exes.

33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because long distance relationship doesn't work. Might be he found a new girl and is serious about her.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe... just maybe he was cheating on you

• Calm yoself. Instagram doesn't define the real world. If you want answers, just talk to him.

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably seeing another girl he doesn't want knowing about you.

• your his ex so he's normal for him to delete you from his pages. as for commenting on your profiles I'd say he's keeping a tab on you. seeing how are and if you've moved on yet